5.0 out of 5 stars Super Duper!
This book was fantastic! I just got a Kindle Fire, and was researching guides that would be beneficial.
This guide I stumbled across and I was impressed with all the comments.
I am glad I purchased it, it is filled with everything imaginable for the kindle- features, benefits, information- just really great!
Published 15 months ago by Lalin Hog

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
This book is reasonably clear and very concise. However, when reading about how to change various settings or use certain facilities, it was not entirely clear where one should start from ì.e. which menu to start from. It would have been better if the author had detailed the full menu path for each facility. I found this failing of the book frustrating...
Published 13 months ago by PaddyM

4.0 out of 5 stars Need to know stuff on Kindle Fire, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Kindle Fire HD Guide Book. 150+ Need to Know Tips (Regularly Updated) (Kindle Edition)
I was a bit of a clever clogs and thought, by the time I downloaded this freebie book, that I'd probably have figured out anything this book could tell me. I was wrong. There were quite a few things that I didn't know. It's quite a handy little book to keep referring to. Glad I downloaded it - especially since it was free ...

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 5 Oct 2013
easy to ready and you can find out what you need .but not much on how to log out on face book and email.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good start guide!!, 8 Sep 2013
Useful tips and advice for the new user who is looking to gain more from their Kindle, found to be very useful !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but could be better, 31 July 2013
A good guide for kindle fire users, but would be much improved if it contained some practical diagrams showing how the screen looks when carrying out functions. But for this, I would have rated it with 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very. Enjoyable, 15 July 2014
Ernest J. Foxcroft (pensby.england) - See all my reviews
for someone new to kindle fire. it is a very well written book I have. learned quite a bit about kindle.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 16 May 2014
Links to American websites, but many useful tips. To the point. The pictures are not showing after downloading it, this is an error. Please fix or advise what to do.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not For Me, 28 Feb 2014
J. Gould "cinema lover" (Downham Market, Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This guide appears to be slanted to the market in the USA. References to cameras and other electronics not on my Fire HD. I believe the more expensive model of the Kindle Fire would be more appropriate for this guide.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 30 Jan 2014
Very basic and not very well explained,lots of pages but very short text on each. Would not recommend to purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Help, 21 Jan 2014
Managed to work most things out myself without using the book. There are a couple of things I want help with and I will use the book then. What I have used it for the book has been very useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best one I have seen, 10 Jan 2014
D. L. Grace "antique" (Windsor UK) - See all my reviews
very good content, will guide you through in easy terms so if you are new you don't feel intimidated. I would recommend this to everyone.