on 9 April 2013
This is a good guide to everyone that wants informative and effective information on their Kindle Fire. I discovered things that I wasn't aware of, which really boosted my use for my Kindle. There was much more than that, though. The book demonstrates what you can do with your Kindle Fire and more. I've found the guide truly helpful and I definitely recommend the guide.
on 13 April 2013
I was really impressed with the Kindle Fire HD Guidebook. I have read other books, and this one is definitely packed with more information on features and benefits than others I've read. For any kindle user, I definitely recommend this book - it is informative and inexpensive and very nicely written.
on 12 April 2013
When I got my kindle Fire HD, I didn't know anything about it!! I played with it trying to figure it out, but I still didn't know what I was doing. I just only knew the basics. I happen to have come across this book on the Guidebook kindle fire HD. I downloaded it and gave it a try. I was Amazed at how much information I didn't know about My kindle Fire HD. This book opened my eyes and let me know How much more awsome my kindle was. I am glad I purchased this book. This was the best investment I made!!!
on 5 July 2013
This is a gem having read all reviews I bought this and tried everything as I was learning "the how to".If you never want to read another book about your KINDLE buy this!!!!You won't regret it!!!!
on 10 November 2013
well worth the small price as it's full of simple to understand and quick to read hints and tips. I'm a senior citizen who finds technology difficult to master but having only had my Kindle a few days I've already confidently sent emails,bought apps and downloaded books and games. Each tip is short and assumes no prior knowledge- great for me as I was a complete newbie but I'm already showing my partner stuff I have discovered.
on 10 April 2013
I was really happy with my purchase. I expected to find one or two things that would be helpful. I think the author likely uncovered everything Kindle Fire owners should know about the device.
on 5 May 2013
I am a complete beginner to Kindle so found reading this guide opened my eyes to the full scope of what it can do.
on 5 November 2013
I was a bit of a clever clogs and thought, by the time I downloaded this freebie book, that I'd probably have figured out anything this book could tell me. I was wrong. There were quite a few things that I didn't know. It's quite a handy little book to keep referring to. Glad I downloaded it - especially since it was free ...
on 31 July 2013
A good guide for kindle fire users, but would be much improved if it contained some practical diagrams showing how the screen looks when carrying out functions. But for this, I would have rated it with 5 stars.
on 5 January 2014
not much information relating to newer kindle fire he. Also seems aimed at the American market. very disappointed with this 4star book