5.0 out of 5 stars Super Duper!
This book was fantastic! I just got a Kindle Fire, and was researching guides that would be beneficial.
This guide I stumbled across and I was impressed with all the comments.
I am glad I purchased it, it is filled with everything imaginable for the kindle- features, benefits, information- just really great!
Published 15 months ago by Lalin Hog

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
Published 13 months ago by PaddyM

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Duper!, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Kindle Fire HD Guide Book. 150+ Need to Know Tips (Regularly Updated) (Kindle Edition)
This guide I stumbled across and I was impressed with all the comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Kindle LifeSaver!, 5 April 2013
A great buy for any new Kindle users like myself! I am not technologically savvy at all, and this book made navigating my Kindle so much easier and less frustrating. I got the Kindle for my birthday (something I would never buy myself), but thankfully I also got this instructional Ebook with it. It's been a real life saver and has saved me lots of time! I never knew the Kindle had so many functions, services, and benefits! I was against going Kindle, but now I'm a converted Kindle lover! I can't live without it! This book is a "MUST" for any new Kindle user who is afraid of technology!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Glad I Purchased, 9 April 2013
Keith J. Allen (58 Maple Avenue, Fresno, CA 93710, USA) - See all my reviews
I knew a bit about my Kindle Fire before I purchased, but I after reading Kind Fire HD Guide I really feel like I can get the most from my Kindle Fire. The book is truly a guide that directs you on all its uses, tips and trips, and apps, and more. Well written, easy to follow and easy to implement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a Nice to have, rather of great help, 12 April 2013
Alim (Arlington, VA) - See all my reviews
Kindle Fire HD Guidebook gives you a very detail guides on how you should be using your Kindle. I think many of the kindle owners are not aware of so details about the use of this useful device, unless he or she has read the Guidebook. The book is worth spending money for learning all the tips of Kindle use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Guidebook, 13 April 2013
This is a really useful guidebook that I really have had a good time with! I have discovered so many interesting features and benefits for my kindle that I really would have never known. I can honestly say that the book is everything you hope to find in a Kindle Fire guidebook.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 21 Jun 2013
This book is reasonably clear and very concise. However, when reading about how to change various settings or use certain facilities, it was not entirely clear where one should start from ì.e. which menu to start from. It would have been better if the author had detailed the full menu path for each facility. I found this failing of the book frustrating. Nevertheless, I suppose I can't complain too much, given the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kindle Fire Guide, 10 April 2013
I was really not expecting anything like what I got when I purchased the book. The author has done a great job at compiling all the features and benefits of Kindle Fire. I have information that really has helped me to get the most of my kindle. Would I recommend it? Definitely!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HD, 12 April 2013
This is a great, practical guide for Kindle users. It presents Kindle in a simple, clear fashion that everyone can understand. This guide really helps you to make the most of your Kindle and its clever features. I highly recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Outlines Features and Benefits, 12 April 2013
I didn't expect anything like the knowledge I gained with the kindle fire hd guide. The guide really offers some true insight on kindle features and benefits. If you want to learn how to get the most from your kindle, I think I can safely say this book will be a asset.

5.0 out of 5 stars Important for all, 13 April 2013
The guide is very infomrative and written in a manner that is easy to understand and easy to put into effect. I highly recommend the Kindle Fire HD Guide, as it is much more informative than others I've read.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›