on 22 September 2013
Pretty detailed and has a lot of info about when Ronaldo was at school and his younger years which i have never read or heard before, great facts about the greatest player in the world and a good read, love this book and would recommend it to football fans, thanks.
on 7 July 2013
Great for an understanding of how Cristiano Ronaldo became the man that he is. This book reveals his character and the side you don't see on the pitch.
on 25 January 2014
I am a 11 year old sports mad boy and I loved this book . This book is a great record of CR7 - who is my favourite player .
I would recommend this book to any sports fan

P.S : remember the name Freddy Gray - I will one day be a great footballer - I all ready play for Chelseas youth team.
on 2 January 2013
Great book well worth 99p. Young footballers should deffo
Get this book I don't particularly like Cr 7 but this book changed my perception on him completely
on 31 March 2014
I recommend this book anyone interested in football inspirational book it tells you about ronaldo
poor life and his journey to stardom
on 12 April 2014
Got this for a 16 yearsold who is an avid fan. Great book he says with interesting facts and information. Quick delivery too. With nice wrapping to protect product. It arrived way before due date.
on 14 February 2015
My son absolutely loves this book! It came very quickly.
on 9 February 2013
Detailed account of the life of the best player to partake in the beautiful game. A great read for anyone who has been inspired by this fantastic player
on 8 October 2014
Gives a good account, but unfortunately I started to read Thierry Henry's biography directly afterwards and that is soooo much better
on 7 August 2014
The best CR7 book I have ever read in my life. This inspires me to read more Luca Caioli books.