5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, yummy scent!
This has got to be one of my favourite Yankee candles! The scent is really sweet, but not sickly. It has a slight, light smokey campfire smell, mixed with marshmallows. I found that it filled the room quickly and stayed. Really impressed :)
Published 22 months ago by Laura

2.0 out of 5 stars What fragrance?
When I lit my candle for the first time it gave off a gentle fragrance that reminded me of sweets and treats of childhood, though I had to sit beside it to get this fragrance.

Tonight I decided to light it again and am so disappointed, hardly anything at all! Yankee really do seem to have changed their formula and I no longer believe their candles are worth the...
Published 6 months ago by Ginger

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, yummy scent!, 23 May 2013
Laura "-x-WelshieBunnie-x-" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Fireside Treat (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it!, 29 Oct. 2013
C. Rucroft "The little bookworm" (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This candle is a new scent for 2013 and is quickly up there with my favourites. It's a mixture of marshmallow and fireside smoke - not too sweet but just smells lovely. It makes me want to go camping and eat marshmallows!

This is arguably the best candle I have had in terms of the smell spreading across the whole room. While I love fluffy towels and baby powder, they don't have the staying power this does.

The candles may seem expensive but well worth it. I don't buy any other candles now and this one will last ages. I'm pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummiest candles ever! :), 13 July 2014
I bought my first Yankee candle a few years ago. I did think it was a expensive and it was a risk, but I was not disappointed.

These are the best fragranced candles I have come across to date. They last for ages and I mean ages! And the room smells lovely!

The Yankee candles come in a variety of sizes and flavours. The jars seems to last the longest along with the tarts. The little candles will last a couple of night.

The box sets are a great samplers and would be a brilliant gift for anyone.

All in all I would give them a 10 out of 10 for quality. The price just reflects the quality.

Hope this has been helpful! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars nicest yankee candle smell yet!! amazing in any room :), 16 Jan. 2014
I am a big user of yankee candles i love them, but this has to be my favourite, i am using the melts in a yankee candle burner the smell is amazing within 10 mins it soo soo nice i really love it, i could eat it.lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Fireside Treats, 28 Sept. 2013
This is one of my favorite so far, smells so lovely. It is sweet and sugar-like. Smells like fluffy marshmallow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 2 Jan. 2014
Amazing, beautiful smelling candle which makes you long for roasted marshmallows. I bought this as a gift and now have a very satisfied friend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous scent, 19 Feb. 2014
I wasn't too sure about this one as it sounded like it could be sickly. Having read the other reviews, I decided to go for it and am pleased to say it's very good advice. It smells delicious, but is not too sweet at all. Delivery was nice and quick too.

5.0 out of 5 stars candles, 14 Jan. 2014
Lovely fragrance, as I have found over the years although Yankee candles are more expensive the quality is worth paying for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasted marshmallows, 5 Dec. 2014
Iset (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
A deliciously scented candle, just the thing for cold and wintry evenings. The large jar lasts several weeks when burned in the evenings, and throughout burned cleanly with no smoke or tunnelling, so now wax wastage. It has that foody scent of toasted marshmallows that is great in the kitchen, and this is a candle I'd consider buying as a gift for others.

5.0 out of 5 stars This candle is the best!, 18 Nov. 2013
I love the smell in my room, in 10 minutes the fragrance is all over the entire room and it smells so sweet and i think is perfect for the winter or when you fell like you want to be cozy in your bed! Best purchase ever!