5.0 out of 5 stars Great top
My son is 9 and this is a very tight fitting top so pleased i bought the 11/12 year old. He has been using it under his football top and loves the feel of it.
Published 6 months ago by F. Bellamy

2.0 out of 5 stars Very good
Excellent product and service. This was what I wanted and ordered. The top is of good quality. I would recommend.
Published 4 months ago by Mrs Annabel Blackwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top, 2 April 2014
F. Bellamy (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sub Sports COLD Boy's Thermal Compression Baselayer Long Sleeve Top (Mock Neck) (Sports Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars so warm, 12 Jan 2014
I have bought these tops for both my twins, and the leggings, and no longer worry about them playing football in the coldest weather. Great. Also good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and well constructed, 8 Jan 2014
MomX4 "Rachel H" (Bainbridge Island WA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 8 year old son who is a bit taller than average. This fits really well and has a good amount of growing room for him. It's well constructed and has been holding up really well so far to a lot of really active football playing. I'd easily recommend this for any of my friends sons trying to play sports in the super gross, cold and wet weather we've been having this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm winter sports, 11 Nov 2013
Got this for my son who is playing rugby, he gets cold easy but has not complained once of the cold once sinc I got him a thermal set, top leggings and gloves! Worth the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sub sports COLD boys thermal baselayer top, 21 Oct 2013
A great buy. A good looking well made product and placed at the right price. My son is a fashion geak, so had to be right for his football games...