Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire

on 19 July 2014
As soon as my husband put them in his shoes then put his shoes on he said, brilliant, so much more comfortable. Arrived on time and well packaged. Would recommend to anyone with heel problems
on 22 October 2013
very comfortable, stay in place well, easy to fit into different shaped shoes, a great help for plantar fasciitis sufferers
on 10 July 2014
The product arrived safely and totally as expected , as the other advert says , they do exactly as it says on the tin .. very happy
on 5 July 2014
Currently suffering from Achilles Tendonitis, and was advised by Medics to get something like this for my shoes. Sometimes cheapest isnt the best idea.
Put in my Shoes and wore for about 2 hours. This involved walking to get paper, and pay bills at bank. Left foot was a little bit sore after about an hour. reason for this soon became clear upon removing shoe. Gel heel had moved around in my shoe, so that the front was now at the right hand side.

Thought I hadnt put it in right. So next time I went out, I made sure shoes were tight. Sad to say same thing happened. Not just 1 but both shoes this time !!

Gell heels have been consigned to bin.
Putting it down to experience, and buying full length insoles from another supplier
on 18 March 2014
I think there was not enough of gel to create sufficient cushion for the sore heel. perhaps the
padding should be more thicker
on 2 September 2013
Suitable only for very light people or those with mild heel pain. The 'engineering' is good but needs to have stronger cushioning.
on 21 July 2015
These are comfortable, and because they don't have a plastic top but a cloth one, they don't stick too your feet unlike other products that I have tried. However, if you want a very squidgy pad then choose something else as these are quite thin but perfect for a mild pain in the ankle, which I have, plantar fasciitis sufferers may want something deeper.
on 3 May 2014
This is a good product to start with in casual shoes but if you were using them in shoes you were wearing all day like work boots they would not have so much support. The service from the company was very fast they arrived within two days of ordering.
on 22 May 2014
Ordered these for someone suffering from Plantar Fascilitis, and they did exactly what they said they would. Great product, great price, about to order 2 more pairs for other shoes. Would definately recommend these for what is a really painful and debilitating condition.
on 15 June 2015
There is no way I can get these to stay in place in my shoes or trainers. They just slide forward as soon as I walk. I saw on some reviews that people used double-sided tape - that was rubbish! My daughter suggested I try putting them inside my close fitting ankle socks - what a great idea - it worked but takes quite a lot of time (and an assistant!) to get them properly placed. My husband regards this as a challenge and is determined to get some way to fix them properly in my footwear. I suppose you get what you pay for as my Scholl ones fit perfectly without moving in my shoes and trainers, the only problem being that the instep part hurts my feet in trainers - that's why I bought these, they don't have a piece for the instep. When I do get them placed properly inside my socks, they do partially relieve the pain.

See one answered question