on 15 February 2014
I had a few issues trying to initially get the thread started as the first string to pull out is certainly buried within the rest of the thread - but once that's done I've had zero issues with this thread. I used it on denims, knits, stretchy fabrics, and even some very sheer stuff and it all worked quite well. No complaints besides getting the first string to come out so I could thread my machine!
on 16 May 2013
I bought this for my wife especially for the sewing machine as normal cotton stuff goes fluffy at the needle & then the cotton breaks. This package contains most of the colours needed on a day to day basis. My wife recommends this !!!
on 19 June 2013
Fantastic range of really nice, bright colours. The more common threads are twice as long as the slightly more unusual colours - nice touch.
on 14 November 2014
I brought these threads for the range of colour and value for money. I ve been doing some free machine embroidery with them which is what I wanted the range of colour for, and they have lived up to my expectations. I will order more when I need to.
I had brought a similar batch of threads but different make, from ebay a while back and they were no better than tacking cotton, constantly snapping every few stitches. These are far better, they do snap more often than normal thread more expensive thread, but only a couple of times and I can get alot of work done in between snaps. So, for what I wanted these threads for they are perfect and I would recommend them.
on 7 November 2013
Ordered these cotton reels for my daughters new hobby and was very pleased with the price and the great colours.The delivery was fast and packaged adequately .would re-order when need more.
on 23 August 2013
Very pleased with this item as I have so many clothes in different colours for alteration. These different colours will help me out to sort them out. Fully recommend this product.
on 17 March 2014
My delivery came in a very quick time and was well packaged. I am pleased with the thread and the many colours. Although I have not used the thread yet it looks like a good quality hard wearing thread. As a bonus I also received the knitting accessories kit in its own little bag, all of which I will be putting to good use I am pleased with this order. Happy customer.
on 9 September 2014
looks really nice in the box, however they knot and brake when i used them on my machine.
on 4 January 2015
Brilliant quality, quick delivery, good packaging, the only trouble - I have expected there to be black thread as well as all these lovely colours, but it was not there! Was a little disappointed, had to go and buy it separately.
on 2 September 2013
I purchased these mainly because they looked pretty, I then received plain clear bobbins but figured they would do the job. Turns out they are chunkier and taller than the normal shop bought Bobbins and didn't work well in my old Singer.