on 15 July 2014
Been taking these for two weeks and I can definitely notice the difference. i have lost 4lbs so far and feel more energetic. will definitely be continuing to use this.
on 21 August 2015
This product is awesome, I've been using for a while and have had noticed significant changes in my energy levels and recovery time whilst using this product I have also lost 4st in weight great item and I will continue to use, bring on slim me.
on 24 June 2015
I've only been on this for 3 days and so far I have lost 3 pounds😃.. I have barely changed my eating or exercise.. It tastes horrible thou but worth it.
on 21 April 2015
This is a great product. Has helped me to kick start my weight loss plan. A definite for anyone looking for something to help with their weight-loss goals who might be stuck in a rut.
on 12 June 2015
Great item Have been using a while now and feel this helps me personally and has helped with my apitite. Tried other products similar in the past like Grenade pills and always found i had heart burn after but not with this and it tasts great and fast delivery too! Not all might agree but I feel this has helped
on 25 March 2015
Ok so I have been using this product for around 3 weeks now, firstly the taste is quite pleasant kind of fruity. I have found I don't have any side effects, I'm less hungry and my tummy is quite a lot flatter than it was before I started taking the drops I'm less tired and have more energy. I know lots of people have said this doesn't work for them but it does for me I feel so I will be buying some more.
on 1 September 2015
Wow wow wow I didint think you could get a better product than the t5 but then these come along amazing results safe to use no side effects
on 1 September 2015
Fast and effective results, will be purchasing again. Seen significant result on my hips and waist. No change to diet and exercise, made up with the results.
on 8 September 2015
This product gives me more energy to get through the day. It does work for me I look slimmer and have dropped a dress size without dieting. Don't look at the scales too much if you don't diet a swell, look in the mirror and you do get slimmer when using it.
on 17 July 2013
amazin results in a short period of time. over 1 stone of weight loss in the first month and that is without being on a dead strict diet. Super fast delivery too - thanks :-)