These are lovely dolls, everybody loves them in the family. My daughter wants to take it everywhere and it receives compliments everywhere as well!
on 21 January 2014
We bought this toy as one of my daughters Christmas gifts. She truly adores it. Excellent toy. I Do recommend this.
on 26 December 2013
My grand-daughter loved this Doll she played with it and the smaller version most of Christmas afternoon, gave the grownups a nice rest - very unusual.
on 14 November 2013
Order doll for christmas for granddaughter, she had requested it) so know she will be delighted. Quality is very good as expected by these dolls. Reasonably priced compared to other retailers. As always delivery far exceeded my expectations
on 20 December 2013
I bought this for my granddaugher who already has one of these dolls. She has not opened it yet but her mother has seen it and says she will love it. It came in top condition and lived up to expectations.
on 11 December 2013
AS all the lalaloopsy dolls that one is cute and wonderfull too. My daughter loves lalaloopsy dolls and she will be very happy on the christmas morning. the price was great too. thank you amazon!
on 4 June 2015
The doll was packaged really well. It was delivered in really good time. Very happy. She is beautiful as well.
on 25 June 2015
Awsome product with mega fast delivery. Would deff use again
on 26 September 2015
Lovely doll and it arrived quickly. My daughter loves it.
on 25 August 2015
great my niece loves it - fast delivery thank you