5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering look for slim (not skinny) built blokes.
Published 7 months ago by Trevor Molyneux

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware - stretch material
Despite the description claiming the material is 100% Cotton i.e. non-stretch, it is actually: 92% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 2% Elastane.
Had to return!
Published 11 months ago by A E

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering look for slim (not skinny) built blokes., 22 Jun. 2014
Not had to buy jeans for many years but have worn Levi standard fit due to liking to move in them! I bought Levi 511 stretchy jeans back in the early 80s and loved them but they did not appear on the shelves for long. When I decided I needed to buy new jeans I was so pleased to find these were available again as they fit me extremely well and the stretchiness allows me to move around rather than just walk in them. It is so pleasing to see that I am as comfortable in them now as I was nearly 30 years ago!

If you are slim and especially if you have long legs (I am 32W, 34L) they are a very flattering look without being teenager thin. Equally important for me was a zip; non of this button fly nonsense where you need to get undressed to go to the loo!

Fantastic jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 22 Aug. 2013
Delivered on time.
Perfect price for perfect pair of jeans
I Will recommend it to my friends surely.
The only thing not mention in product details
Is stretch fabric

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Jeans, 6 Jun. 2014
Bought these for my husband to wear with a tuxedo jacket for evening wear. He is very happy with them. They create a nice slim siluette, but are comfortable because of the 5% strech. The only thing that could be better is the fabric. It tends to attract fluff and on black that's so visible. Wish they would come up with a fabric that's less 'sticky'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous!!!, 5 Nov. 2014
I own lots of Levi jeans and also sell them in my job. I love 501's but, recently bought a pair of 511's and since then, I have not looked back.
The fit is slim, not skinny, this for me is an important difference as I'm an average sized guy. If your the sort of chap with bigger thighs (rugby players thighs?), these are probably not gonna be the jeans for you.
To translate - Slim Fit is more of a tapered straight cut, not a skin tight/spray-on affair.
They look great with boots, Vans, Converse or trainers.

I've notice a few people slinging accusations of 'fakes!', because their pair had a mostly blank red label (with the exception of the circled ®), this just simply is not the case, they are NOT FAKES.
Levi's purposely produce 1 out of 10 red Tabs on the back pocket of a pair of Levi’s jeans with a blank red tab for trademark reasons, as the red tab itself is a trademark and is acknowledged 1 in 10 times by the company.

I bought 3 different colours (hence the reason this review turns up on 3 different jeans) as I like 'em so much and I'm just about to get another pair!
* The fit is great.
* The price is amazing.
* They were all delivered within 2 days of ordering.
Hope this helps with your decision guys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you'd expect from Levi's, 26 Feb. 2014
These jeans are great, nice snug fit - just how i like them, not too skinny though - I'm not in my 20's any more!!

They are very black and have nice black stud work on the pocket area and a black Levis leather back pocket patch which is nice - all the usual kind of styling you would expect from such a great brand.

These do tend to pick up fluff and cat hair but it only stands out because they are so very new, after a couple of washes this usually stops.

Would happily buy these again once my new pair have worn out (again)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable, 17 Feb. 2014
Alan (West London) - See all my reviews
Wasn't sure what to expect with these, but they fit well, and look really good. Lighter denim than the heavyweight 501 stuff but do not chafe and I love them.
Machine wash well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Price Around, 15 Mar. 2014
Very good jeans, good fit for those with a bigger waist and skinny legs like me. Best of all was the price of just over £50, better than anywhere else I have seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !, 7 Mar. 2014
Danny Gow "danny gow" (UK Isle of Arran) - See all my reviews
I got the 32-34 size and they came extremely quickly and I received an email once they had reached the post office in my home town and another once they had reached my house. They are a perfect fit, they feel as if Taylor made for my body. I recommend to anyone looking for high quality jeans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool colour, 18 Feb. 2014
My son spotted these and liked the colour and the make. Defiantly an excellent but, son very happy and find them cool..

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi jeans, 21 May 2013
I was not surprised when I tryed these jeans on as Levis do not make bad quality goods, they have a standard to keep up they fit well.