Published 6 months ago by Cutting

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful
I purchased two of these covers, one for myself and one my son. While mine has been fine my son's was quite tight to fasten and has resulted in the metal on the phone separating from the screen at the fastening point. If you purchase one and it is tight to fasten DO NOT USE IT send it back
Published 12 months ago by A.JOYNSON

5.0 out of 5 stars EasyAcc Samsung Galaxy S4 Leather Flip Case Cover Phone Pouch, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: EasyAcc Leather Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 Cover Phone Book Case Protective Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy S IV I9500 Black - Premium PU Leather (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Absolutely brilliant cover. Absolutely perfect at protecting the phone in every way you'd want whilst keeping the phone neat and slim. So good I've bought another in case this one wears out or gets spoilt in some way. By the way, when the cover is shut the wireless connection with your router is temporarily disabled and this seems to considerably increase the battery life. The case very neatly fits the phone and keeps it secure within a well fitting leather case, Don't bother looking elsewhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars galaxy flip case cover, 8 Jan 2014
This flip case is very good, have a couple of other covers but the flip covers are not magnetic so the front of the phone is not always protected but this closes tight keeps the phone very secure and safe would highly recommend. A prompt delivery service, would definately use this company again

5.0 out of 5 stars very good buy, 18 Mar 2014
I love this cover..fits my phone perfectly. Very happy with this purchase. Very good quality. .my daughter has dropped my phone a few times..the cover protects the phone well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant case, 5 Mar 2014
Cheap and cheerful case but adds good protection to phone without too much bulk, what more would you want, very happy with mine for past couple of months :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly AWESOME!, 22 July 2013
Firstly I'm one of those picky people that can spot a scratch a mile off and search for the best. I only bought this to tide me over till I could find a better case about 50 that would protect the corners.

This case is excellent. Its fits well, the holes are erectly aligned and looks very professional. No one would know it's so cheap. Furthermore it is exceptionally well protected.

BEFORE I GOT THIS CASE, I smashed my S4, dropped from pocket height, got a new one off insurance, found out the corners are the most vulnerable... and was amazed at how many expensive cases didn't really protect them.

In a hunt for and expensive case I bought this to tide me over, knowing it protected the corners.

It's so good I won't be buying anymore cases and instead, keeping this good looking, well fitting and surprisingly AWESOME case.

Buy it, if I can love it, you will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Case, 4 May 2014
Good quality, well designed, looks great.
Useful to be able to use the case as a stand.
Will buy another when I next upgrade handset.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and functional., 26 May 2013
I like to protect my device screens so the wallet style is what I prefer, this one looks great to me, it doesn't bulk up the phone like the cases with the plastic skeleton you snap the phone into and it can also be used to stand your device up for prolonged screen viewing. It has a single slit cut into the front cover for fitting in a card or some cash.

Also the spine is flexible so it doesn't feel awkward when you flip the cover back for taking calls or when fitting into adjustable car cradles.

I'm not sure how long the stitching will last on this but at the price I certainly would not hesitate in buying another. It's designed well and definitely my favorite phone case so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely S 4 cover, 8 Mar 2014
Win (Sheffield,England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my new phone.It is excellent and so easy to use.
Luxury feel to the case and hidden pocket to store a small card.
Many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an essential "extra", 1 Mar 2014
This is an essential "extra" for the sensitive Samsung Galaxy S4. It does its job brilliantly - protecting the phone but also being really easy to open in a hurry. It's sturdy without being bulky. A real "must have"!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 16 Feb 2014
Fantastic cover for my phone, brilliant delivery service, great quality product.I would recommend this to anyone wanting a cover for their phone.