4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job required of it
It may not be the best looking case in the world ... but it is far from being the worst. The plastic back-shell fits perfectly an the magnetic catch on the cover is strong enough to hold while it is in a bag yet easy enough to open on use. Even the magnet controlling the auto-on/off works every time so far.

For the money I cannot imagine how you would get a...
Published 8 months ago by Mr. J. Haines

3.0 out of 5 stars kindle switches off
I found when folding back the cover when reading, the kindle switches off periodically due to the magnets connecting.Can be really annoying.
Published 4 months ago by Mrs Catherine McCann

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job required of it, 9 Nov 2013
Mr. J. Haines - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swees Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case Ultra Slim Cover for Amazon New Kindle Paperwhite 2014 2013 2012 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function, Including Screen Protector [Lifetime Warranty] - Blue

For the money I cannot imagine how you would get a better case. It would have to offer something more than just basic protection to warrant spending any more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, 3 Nov 2013
dawn (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a compromise as the official Amazon case is so expensive, but when it arrived I was very plesantly suprised. It fits perfectly, I adore the colour and the whole thing feels top quality. It also arrived very promptly. Makes me wonder why anyone would pay three times as much for basically the same thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected, 12 Aug 2013
I have bought this case for its price and look and I was not disappointed at all, it is sturduy and looks great. A great buy, had it for 3 months and it has not fallen to pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paperwhite Swees Ultra Slim Leather Cover, 24 Aug 2013
Love this cover. It looks very like leather with a lovely polished mellow shine. It is beautifully slim and light. The magnetic cover shuts down the kindle for instant reading when it is open. Rich looking and well worth the very reasonable price. Better looking than many much more expensive covers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant case for Paperwhite, 31 Oct 2013
I purchased this product from Swees-shop and although I was originally sent a blue one, the item was exchanged with minimal fuss. I was very impressed with swees-shop's customer service team. Anyway on to the product!

The case itself is fantastic. Excellent build quality, strong magnet, durable material and really looks like it will protect the Paperwhite from any screen impact. Very, very pleased I ordered this off swees-shop even though they got the first order wrong. Can highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works a treat!, 9 Feb 2014
Katie (Norwich, UK) - See all my reviews
I read some of the negative reviews about this, but bought it anyway because I am too miserly to spend 30+ on one. I am really pleased with mine. It fits my Kindle perfectly, in fact so tightly I would have to pry it out with a knife if I wanted to remove it. The magnet holds it very firmly closed and it shuts the Kindle on and off when it is opened and closed - just like it is supposed to. And it is a very nice colour that makes it easy to find in my bag. I can't smell any "plastic smell even when I tried to, so I would highly recommend it, especially for the very reasonable price I paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised with the quality!, 12 Jan 2014
Got this for my wife's Kindle Paperwhite. Was looking for one that was red but was worried that when it turned up it might look cheap and nasty, especially for the price. NO NEED TO WORRY! This case looks great and my wife even had to ask whether it was real leather. When the Kindle is fitted in the whole front of the Kindle is visible when opened (great because I'm not a fan of 'framed' devices). The small magnetic clasp works fine (remember to remove the blue plastic film) as does the magnetic on/off when opening. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and price, 23 Oct 2013
My Kindle slots into a plastic tray and fits perfectly. Cover and kindle together are very light and its easy to read and turn the pages one-handed. Also turns the Kindle on and off (how??) as the cover is opened and closed.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, good price, 10 Jan 2014
As many other reviewers here have said, this is an excellent alternative to the more pricier options. Arrived within 24 hrs as promised, together with my new Kindle. Sleek, Kindle fits in neatly into the little plastic corners and sits in there tightly. Love the colour of mine- deep pink. It came with a screen protector and wiping cloth which I haven't tried yet. The best feature is the that it turns your Kindle off automatically as you close the cover, and opens the Kindle right up where you last were. How handy!
One Minus point : a strong, rather unpleasant smell (?chemical) was coming from the inside left hand side, but it does seem to settle now after I've had it for 4 days.

3.0 out of 5 stars kindle switches off, 20 Mar 2014