4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a great buy
I loved the material and the colour, however the sizes are not as accurate as I expected but then I think it will depend on your body shape aswell. Overall I am very pleased with this item and would definitely buy again.
Published 20 months ago by zoe burns

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the fabric, not a size that 'fits all'
The fabric of this feels so nice and smooth and when I opened the package I was feeling the fabric for a while because I couldn't believe how nice it was considering i'd spent around £3.
Published 19 months ago by jessica marris

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the fabric, not a size that 'fits all', 18 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Hee Grand Women Lady's Sexy Satin Lingerie Sleepwear Robes Night Gown Nightwear with Belt Black (Apparel)
However, the size is 'fits all', but I am a size 10-12 usually and this did not fit me at all, it is short, literally just under the bum cheeks and it does not pull round my body, not even with the strap therefore I am not using it.
I know 'you get what you pay for' but these models are obviously very super skinny, I think it needs a different size to appeal to the wider audience.
the delivery was good, it came when expected and the fabric feels lovely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a great buy, 1 Sept. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 12 April 2014
I'm quote small so I would of though it would of fitted me nicely witch it didn't, it smelled funny and it was really small, i no it was cheap but it looked it as well, definitely wouldn't order thing again

3.0 out of 5 stars so comfortable, 30 Aug. 2013
it took a bit while and i did receive the product, now i love it so comfortable to wear. my bf loved it

1.0 out of 5 stars Only if your a size 6, 13 Aug. 2013
If your larger than a size 10 forget it !!! Took ages for it to be delivered. And by the time it did, I was on holiday. Otherwise would of returned it. If your big busted it doesn't cover much either way

2.0 out of 5 stars You surely get what you pay for in this case, 18 Aug. 2014
This robe is terrible quality - it is made very badly and the lace bit looks incredibly cheap. I'm an 8/10 and it's also not big enough to close properly. Since it's from China, no point returning it either as the postage would outweigh the price. I would recommend paying a little more for a better product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very, very small!, 15 July 2014
Nice, silky material, but by God - it's small!! Arrived with a snag on it too - as if someone had caught their fingernail on it! That was a shame, as it spoilt the look of it - having a weft of nylon hanging from it! Still feels light & 'slippery' - a nice sensation against the skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 July 2014
Absolutely great! cheap, cheerful, comfy and a free little gift in the packet ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 28 May 2014
Good quality product fit me well . I am petit so if u r big then it may not fit you. Good quality material. My husband loved the silkiness lol.

3.0 out of 5 stars buy 2 sizes bigger than your own., 25 May 2014
Its what you pay for. How ever mine was far too small.when buying go for two sizes bigger!! I had to give mine away :(