on 2 August 2013
Interesting up to a point but would obviously benefit from a conclusion.As this case is still going on perhaps a delay in this issue might have been considered
on 29 June 2013
This story virtually tells itself; still current in the news, still unresolved, tragedy,mystery and sorrow.

The details are set out quite well but I didnt feel I learnt much more than I already knew and of course there is no ending yet! That is not the author's fault and the book is fairly well written but I feel that, in the rush to be one of the first books published about this poor woman's fate, it may be overtaken by those which are able to tell us what happens in the end.
on 3 October 2013
Still not sure whether her Husband is guilty or not. Would recommend this to most of my Friends but not a story as such more a report
on 22 January 2014
Not easy to follow. Too much packed into a small amount of pages in my opinion. If husband did it ........ then why??
on 23 February 2014
I find it disturbing that a husband whose wife was murdered on their honeymoon would refuse to go back and find justice for his wife and her family. Also to clear his name but I'm afraid it does not look good for him. To organise a pizza night before his new wife's funeral is blizzare and shows a man celebrating not grieving. Read yourself to form your own opinion!
on 26 April 2014
Very interesting & well written. Topical as husband has recently returned to possibly stand trial. Until I read this book I had made my mind up that he must be guilty...... I have completely changed my mind & hope he gets a fair trial. A lot more to this than has been reported in the media....
on 2 June 2013
Familiar with this story as I live in South Africa. Well written story, but I think too early to write about this murder, as the victim's husband has yet to be tried in South Africa. Authorities trying to extradite him from Britain to South Africa to stand trial at the moment.
on 5 June 2013
Will the death of the beautiful bride on her honeymoon ever be solved? Her last hours can only be described as a mysterious mixture of fine dining in an exotic location,a bizarre trip through dodgy territory and an ignominious and brutal ending on an African roadside.
on 29 December 2013
this was a very short book ,it was like brochure, nobody still yet knows if the husband done it and by the end it just could have been anyone , it was a mystery why they would want to go into a dangerous part of town at night, strange
on 22 September 2013
There are so many unanswered questions in this mystery. This book is good, but only scrapes the surface. A fascinating, but terribly tragic tale. You can't help but feel sorry for all those affected.