5.0 out of 5 stars Such a beautiful book reviewed by Mary Rettie
Published 24 months ago by Mary Rettie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much of a story
Not much of a plot 30% story and 70% Cam and Daniels sex life. Couldn't relate much to any of the characters and didn't enjoy the weak it or Toni Andersons description of the area she set her story in. Disappointing.
Published 12 months ago by G

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a beautiful book reviewed by Mary Rettie, 4 April 2013
This review is from: The Killing Game (Kindle Edition)
Having read Toni Anderson's previous books I was surprised she had to self publish this one, her best to date. The relationship between hero, Ty Dempsey and heroine, Axelle Dhen, developed on an emotional level first before being drawn into the physicality of love. Given the nature and locality of their meeting Toni, delicately but speedily, moved their relationship at an appropriate pace. This story is a complex one, drawing elements from two long running conflicts, the war in Afghanistan and the Irish "Troubles". What particularly spoke to me in this book were the insights into the previous experiences of both our hero, Ty, and our anti-hero, Dmitri Volkov, which elicited sympathy within me for both men and the life altering decisions they had to make. I grew up in the Irish Republic when the Troubles were at their height and vividly remember the horrors of our history. There are twists in this story but I won't spoil it for you. Read it!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Killing Game, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Killing Game (Kindle Edition)
I am an avid reader of Toni Anderson,have read all her books to date and loved every one.The Killing Game probably resonated with me more because of my Irish background and my love in general for thrillers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!!, 22 Feb. 2014
L Hayes (Carmarthen, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Killing Game (Kindle Edition)
If you are a Toni Anderson fan you'll love tis storyline and if you' em not read any of her books - what's been keeping you?

5.0 out of 5 stars The killing game, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Killing Game (Kindle Edition)
I found this book slow to start with and felt it wasn't her best novel
, but ... once I got into it I enjoyed it just as much as all of Toni Anderson's other stories, a very good read , I'm looking forward to the next one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really worth a read, 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Killing Game (Kindle Edition)
It wasn't until 25% of the way through the book that I really started to get into it. The other 75% has been totally enthralling up to the end with unexpected twists and turns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Killing Game (Kindle Edition)
I have read each and everyone of this writer s books. Each one is different from the others yet equally enjoyable. I can't wait for her next one. Fully recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars mairi58, 23 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Killing Game (Kindle Edition)
Another fantastic read. Action packed adventure with romance and edge of your seat suspense. A " can't put it down " read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proof Read?, 2 July 2014
This review is from: The Killing Game (Kindle Edition)
I really got enthralled into this, I love anything "Cat" so rescuing Snow Leopards is so, something I'd do & given a chunk of candy 2 snuggle with just makes it all the better. I just wish the proof readers would do a better job on the electronic version , I haven't read a book yet without having to figure out what a word is supposed 2B or stick a few dozen comma's. & full stops in the script , come on, it's really irritating reading a professional looking book with amateur spelling!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much of a story, 19 Mar. 2014
G (BLANDFORD FORUM, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Suspense Romance has it all, 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Killing Game (Kindle Edition)
great read great author, bring them on

The Killing Game