5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny.
Published 4 months ago by Lavinia

1.0 out of 5 stars The Biggest waste of Money
Published 13 months ago by Sonny Florey

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny., 25 April 2014
This review is from: TYLER 18" 5lb-6lb newborn reborn baby doll by cctfs Reborns (Toy)
Well worth all the money, pictures do not do the doll justice looks life like. Comes within all the specified order time and mine came early, great value and comes with more stuff than actually specified. Worth all the money and you will not be disappointed upon arrival. It arrives in a box bubble wrapped so no far can come to the doll and the box has a wrap around it to stop any weather ruining it. 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, great value, 10 May 2014
My 11 year old daughter adores her doll. Soft enough to be realistic, , but tough enough to be played with. Good weight and lovely detail. Good starter doll.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 17 Aug 2013
I got this doll the other day, and it is actually what i was looking for, he is adorable. The only thing is that he doesn't have a lot of detail, and the acessories that come with him are not very good quality. However, overall the doll itself is worth the money,i would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars however it is amazing quality and I'm really impressed, 27 Aug 2014
Bought this for my daughter as she wanted a doll as close to a real life baby as possible. Have to admit I was sceptical about it being lifelike, however it is amazing quality and I'm really impressed! As well as quite shocked by the fact that a doll has managed to make me broody!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 25 Sep 2013
Photo don't do him justice he's stunning, look so real can't wait to see my daughter's face when she receive him for Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 26 Mar 2014
My daughter is over the moon with baby Tyler. Best birthday present that goes very nicely with her silver cross coach pram

5.0 out of 5 stars it is amazing, I cant stop looking at it and cuddling ..., 4 Sep 2014
OMG I have just received this baby doll today, it is amazing, I cant stop looking at it and cuddling it, I even find myself rocking the baby doll as if it is real. Amazing dolls, feel and look real. I work in a nursery and all the staff are going crazy, I think you will be getting lots of orders ready for Xmas. I cant rave enough, this doll is amazing and so lifelike. IM SOOO BROODY.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Biggest waste of Money, 14 Aug 2013
We ordered this, as like most parents, for a quiet life. When it arrived my daughter wasn't even interested. Though the dolls look real they must be bought with either eyes shut or open, there are no functions on this doll. It is basically an ordinary doll that has been weighted. They do not actually look real when you receive them. The worst was the packaging. We bought 2 dolls from separate companies. Both arrived in a shabby, crushed, plain brown box. We opened it to find the doll wrapped in bubble wrap with trivial "Its a boy" confetti sprinkled over it. Maybe I'm being picky but if I pay 70+ for a doll, then I do expect a presentable box. My advice, look around for an alternative, there are plenty of real looking dolls on the market for less money, and they have accessories and functions and are packaged properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars present, 4 Sep 2013
birthday present for my granddaughter she loves him to bits. she would now like a baby girl for xmas [maybe]

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 24 Nov 2013
My grand daughter will love this, I have bought this for her christmas and cant wait to see her face on the day.