on 19 May 2016
I got these to tie back my willow edging to a metal fence, I didn't want to dig them in as the ground is very hard where the edging goes, and hitting them with a hammer would wreck them. I needed something that would be strong and last for a while but not as permanent as zip ties that you have to cut off. Plain wire might rust after a short while and then they'd break anyway.

I didn't realise from the picture shown but these are very shiny metallic green, the sort of ties you might use for party favours. This makes no difference for my purposes but if you're after a matt 'garden' green you'd need to get a different sort. They are nicely coloured and the wire is fully covered so rusting or rotting isn't an issue.

My willow edging is quite small and so these are the perfect size to thread through to the fence and twist tie. They are solid and don't easily untwist themselves. Remember to get them longer than you need so that there is enough left over to twist shut. They arrived in an envelope so be careful where you open them as they fall out all over the place :)
on 9 September 2013
Did what I wanted - sealed bags and made them attractive. I bought several colours of the same item so they were very colourful. Did wonder if there were 100 in the pack as the package was so tiny - however they were all there - it;s just that 100 ties don't take up much space. Easy to use -highly recommend.
on 10 August 2013
I do a lot of freezing & use these for freezer bags, they're fine for that. They're rather longer than the twist ties you get with supermarket bags, which is really useful as they are long enough to wrap round thick/large bags, the supermarket ties are often not long enough.
on 29 January 2014
These ties have proven to be very useful since I purchased them, using them on any packaged goods which can be sealed. They are sold at a bargain price and I give the supplier 10/10 for service and delivery.
on 4 July 2014
Great product - just what I wanted. These ties are much higher quality than the ones that tend to come free with freezer bags, so I am sure that I will buy some more in the future.
on 20 July 2014
Fast shipping, thanks! Exactly as pictured. A little more flimsy and weaker than expected. Wire is thin. But strong enough for my purposes. Thanks.
on 23 March 2014
Good value product. Maybe another 20/30mm in length might be helpful. Works well with cellophane bags. Would recommend this product.
on 16 April 2015
bought the purple, green, red, and gold, the extra inch makes a huge difference.
on 31 May 2016
Useful for staking small seedlings to small stakes in pots.
on 7 December 2015
Bought these to go with the bags, they are what they say