Style Name: With Mic|Colour Name: Black/Brown/Copper|Change
Price:£21.99 - £59.00

on 28 June 2013
I spent a lot of time choosing my new headphones, and these have not disappointed!! They're quite large which is exactly what I was after, and fit around the ears rather than on them, making them a lot more comfortable. And in terms of sound quality, they are SO GOOD. Every aspect of the sound is highlighted and maximized to bring the music up to its best. They are also pretty good with outside noise cancellation, making these well worth the money!
on 16 February 2014
The color and shape of the headphone and really cool and the sound is more then I expected. I strongly recommend these headphones
on 2 November 2015
I use these as a 'multi-purpose' set of headphones when I am away from home. I use them with my work PC, my laptop, my phone, my tablet. They get used for playing music, Skype calls, gaming, general phone headset duties, whatever is required. And you know what? They do all of these admirably. There are better individual bits of kit out there for each of these jobs that are better, we all know that, but for this price I can't help but be impressed by the versatility of these cans.

The sound quality is great, high's and mid's are clear and crisp, bass is strong but not overpowering. Microphone quality is good, as long as you have it in the right place. The 1-button control on the cable works pretty well once you get the hang of it, and the cable itself is strong, I've snagged and popped the cable out at all sorts of angles and nothing has broken. In fact the whole package' quality is great. These get moved around a lot in cases and laptop bags that will be moving about in car boots and dropped on hotel beds, never had a problem with them.

Being this good and at this price, I couldn't give them less than a 5.
on 30 July 2014
I've always loved Skullcandy for their great sound quality, they are so much better than most of the over priced junk that everyone goes crazy for. I've always stuck to this brand for the great quality and great price. As expected, they arrived quickly and sound great. They're even more comfortable than the last pair I brought. I use my headphones frequently, several times a day, every day without fail, I just really wish that they would last longer than a year before they start to die on me.
on 24 February 2015
Excellent product. Very smart looking and sound quality is great.
I have been used to the standard white iPod in ear earphones and these are 1000 times better. Blocks out a lot of background noise so great for travelling etc.
Very pleased with them for the price. Was unsure if they would live up to their more expensive counterparts but they do. Would definitely recommend. If I had to say a negative it would be that the cable is quite short.
on 12 June 2013
Brilliant quality, good sound and great that the jack lead can be completely removed. Unfortunate that the mic controls don't have volume control but not going to stop it from being 5*
on 10 January 2013
Having used Denon headpones for a while due to their sound quality and importantly comfort, but after 3 sets in as many years the build quality is getting rather suspect, so thought we'd try the Skullcandy. Tried them in shop and bought online...:).

The sound quality is great (*****), phones are pretty comfortable (**** not as good as my Denon's...)....

BUT what we found and let them down big time was the 3.5mm jack connectors were very temperamental as in you had to fiddle around teasing the cable to get the correct sound both at the headphone socket and the ipod, push to far (weird I know, you think it will only go fully as it's meant to) and lose left or right, or quality, tease back sound returns....not good. The 3.5mm jack cable has the double and triple connector type ends for smart phone connection, maybe that was the issue.

Came close to repacking them on xmas day to return, or try a new double connection only 3.5mm jack lead. Seems to be okay now, but box kept....just in case.
on 8 November 2014
bought these for my 12 year old grandson as a birthday present bit worried cos not the very expensive ones all his mates are getting, but he is thrilled with them and seem permanently with him..hubby tried them and now wants a set as well his xmas present sorted, good buy
on 9 March 2013
Ahh the bliss as now I don't have to hear my kids songs. However, this may not be such a blessing when they sing offkey along with the song.

1) Product design is very cool and stands out from the usual Beats or Sony products.

2) Sound is excellent. Bass comes through clearly but balances well with the Treble... so does not overpower but complements. So not sure how this performs with the hip hop genre

3) Price, a lot more reasonable than Beats and hopefully will not make my kid a mugger's target
on 23 June 2014
I brought these for my teenage son, he loves them and thinks they are cool. I think the sound quality is good, but I'm not an expert!