on 21 September 2013
I wanted a case to protect my surface pro when travelling to and from uni. The pro + type cover fit snugly into the case and the stylus fits neatly into the front pocket. Only improvement would be somewhere to store my charger. It is well padded and looks like it will protect nicely from being lugged around in my backpack.
on 22 September 2013
As a frequent traveller I needed a tablet case to withstand the traumas of air travel. Seat pocket, hauling through terminals, stuffing in side pocket of hand luggage. This is just perfect. Easy to use, reasonable protection, smart. Go on, you know you need one too!
on 19 May 2014
-UPDATE: After a few weeks of having the case there are a few things to note... The colour from the case does come off on the tablet. I have multiple points on the keyboard cover and the tablet itself where the colour has rubbed off; this I am not happy about because it makes the whole thing look tacky. Other than this I am still extremely happy and impressed!

------------------- ORIGINAL REVIEW ------------------

This case is very good. I ordered it for my Surface 2 tablet because I do not want it to get damaged or scratched during day-to-day usage and transport and I liked the look of this case.

It came the next day as promised and I was happy to see that it was exactly as described. I was a little disappointed to find out that the top of the pouch is not a Velcro strap. It is instead one where you have to sort of fold the top of the pouch over the tablet. Think of it as a pillow cover type case. I do not like this because it is really quite fiddly. However, I am not putting the score down because I guess the positive to this is that it is really secure once in place.

I am unsure how protective this case is only having it a day and I do not really wish to find out because I am not planning on dropping it, but it would be nice to know that the "technology" in this case will provide "bubble wrap protection" for my tablet as the description states.

The pouch is disappointing as well because I can't really fit anything useful in it... The charger is way too large and the only thing I can place in there is a stylus pen.. Which yes is alright... Maybe I can come up with some other things as well but I didn't buy it for the pouch so it doesn't matter.

It feels very nice in the hands this case and it also has a nice strap on the back to make it easy to hold or place in your arm or something.

This is very weird, but also a good thing, it does smell very nice as well. Although this is a very weird observation at least it doesn't smell as if it has come from a poo shoveling factory. This also doesn't contribute to the 5 stars I am giving this product, but it is a bonus.

The case fits BOTH the Surface 2 and Type Cover 2 in at the same time very easily, and I might even go as far as saying there is more room as well.

I would say that this product is worth the price to protect the Surface 2 tablet and I recommend this product to anyone who has a Surface 2 with a Type Cover 2 (or without) because it will not only protect the tablet against bumps and scratches, it will also make carrying the tablet more convenient as well.

I hope this review has helped you decide whether or not you want one and I am happy to answer any questions you might have regarding my review or the case itself.

-NOTE: I do not buy products based on their smell.
on 13 April 2015
Bought this for my Samsung Tab 10.5 and it fits it perfectly, with a fairly snug fit so that it is not sliding around, but not so tight that it feels restrictive or difficult to place or remove the device inside. The material is soft to the touch so won't mark or rub the screen, but it feels pretty strong and tough.

Luckily I've not had to test it's protective properties from a drop yet, but it's been slug in my backpack and knocked around in a suitcase on long journeys. I'd feel a lot more confident about this case's ability to protect the tablet from damage as I did with my old ipad folio style case where the ipad screen shattered from only a pretty small amount of pressure.

Has a handy small pocket on the front for your USB charger or SD cards etc.
on 18 July 2014
Perfect size for Microsoft Surface Pro.
I bought a discounted surface pro, first generation, and a type 2 keyboard and wanted a slip cover to keep it safe without adding much bulk.
This cover is neoprene, of a thickness typical for wetsuits (5-6mm?).
The fit is perfect for a surface pro (and should fit a surface RT well too as they are same size).
The surface and keboard slide in easily and the height and width spot on, with no dead space.
There is a zipped pocket on the front that i can fit memory stick, surface pen and a wedge mouse in.
Nowhere to put the charger, but thats not the point of this case.
Overall its a great case for the money, if it proves durable then It will get moved to 5 stars!
on 6 August 2014
Pros: This fits the Microsoft Surface tablet (original version) very well, with and without the touch cover keyboard. It is a good tight fit and the tablet cannot slip out. The padding seems reasonably thick (I went for the "rugged" version) and so far seems to offer fair protection for a soft cover. It seems well made and the small pouch on the front is fine for small headphones.

Cons: Because the case is stitched around the edges, the padding is at its thinnest there; in my view this reduces the protection should the tablet be dropped on its edge (a quite important point). The pocket is too small for the charger.

Overall, for a soft (as opposed to hard) case, this works well.
on 16 December 2013
Just wanted a nice little protector for when the Surface is in a bag or carrying to work and this was perfect, slides in and out easily and it's a nice material and looks like it could take a small bump or two.
on 9 August 2013
Very good. This case is well worth the money to protect my tablet.

The pocket is also useful - keeping assessories together successfully.
on 15 May 2014
I have just bought a Surface Pro 2 and will be rationalising all my systems onto this one device. I need to protect it while on the move and so bought this sleeve. It works absolutely fine. It's chunky, which means it has protection. The device slips in and out very easily. Perhaps equally important, the external pocket is big enough (I have checked!) to take a pen or two, a couple of connectors (to VGA or HDMI displays) plus - and this is where it really scored for me - to a small travelling wireless mouse.

I highly recommend it.
on 26 June 2014
Bought for my Surface Pro 2 as I wanted a case to protect it when travelling, it’s well padded and does exactly that!.

The pro, type cover and stylus fits perfectly into the case and MS mini mouse and 4 in 1 hub fits neatly into the front pocket.

Only suggestion I would make is, as well as the hand strap, maybe think about supplying with an attachable shoulder strap. Very pleased with it though, great quality and great price.