4.0 out of 5 stars So bad it's good
This film is terrible. Poorly acted, no real storyline or character development, although the CGI wasn't quite as bad as expected. It is, however, so bad that it was truly hilarious to watch and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Would recommend, but only if you accept that you should not take this film seriously. Loses one star as the DVD case was slightly broken when it arrived.
Published 3 months ago by Louise Hayes

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling
Bought this at a bargain rack for 3. Definitely overcharged by 2.99p. Pathetic story full of holes and stupid. The worst acting that I have ever seen. The dialog is painful to listen to. I watched it all as I could not believe that it could get worse...I was wrong..it did. Only take this film and watch it if you are paid to do so and you will want large sums of money to...
Published 9 months ago by Peter Miller

1.0 out of 5 stars Atlantic tripe, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Atlantic Rim [DVD] (DVD)
Was like the rubbish special effects from the old Star Trek but with even worse acting!! A terrible film that I mistakenly bought thinking it was the Hollywood blockbuster pacific rim...... I'm an idiot to get them mixed up lol

2.0 out of 5 stars Yep! 2 stars!, 14 July 2013
B Connolly (Swadlincote, Derbyshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atlantic Rim [DVD] (DVD)
Yes this film is awful...er that's surely the point! How anyone can get 'stung' 5.99 is beyond me! Do people go into 1 shops expecting the knock off brands to be the same quality as the well known ones? - no! I got mine at Sainsbury's for 3.00 (less staff discount) and pretty much got my moneys worth. Yes it is laughable, the acting sucks and the cgi is poor (which makes it a great deal worse than 'old Godzilla films' in my book!). My favourite scene is mentioned by another reviewer and involves the heroes searching for the lost 'little' girl in the 'burning' bar. Firstly why is our hero brandishing his gun while looking for the girl? and secondly did anyone notice when he gives her a piggy back ride he can barely support her she's that big!
Seriously though I recommend this film only to those who have some appreciation of the 'so bad it's good' theory, if not avoid!
PS - I've now seen the real thing and urge everyone to go see Pacific Rim - it is superb and definitely 10/10!

1.0 out of 5 stars toal rip off, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Atlantic Rim [DVD] (DVD)
it is a bad film very over acted and bad on story line total rip off will not be recimending it at all

3.0 out of 5 stars A Great Mockbuster on the cheap, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Atlantic Rim [DVD] (DVD)
The script is so bad, it felt like a 15 year old intern wrote it on their last day on the job. The acting is woeful to the point of comedy, and it was not helped by the non existent plot.

For the price i paid it gave me many laughs as it was so bad it was actually good.

If you are going to buy this, don't expect this film to be anyway similar to Pacific Rim apart from the the film having three robots and Pacific Rim having three robots.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Atlantic Rim [DVD] (DVD)
This is not the same film as Pacific Rim - this is a cheap, rip-off version that has been created specifically to claim profits from the actual film's name and reputation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pacific Rim, 5 July 2013
J. A. Adams (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atlantic Rim [DVD] (DVD)
Well i have just bought this film 5.99, and i agree with the others on here, what a load of rubbish. the plot is sound, but the acting is the appalling, total over acting, who cast these people, think they need shooting,to put us out of our misery.
special effects aren't much better than the old Godzilla movies (yes that bad).think i could do better on my laptop,lol.
watched once, now heading for the bin.never to be seen again.

DO NOT BOTHER WITH THIS FILM. WAIT FOR THE PROPER PACIFIC RIM, DO'T GET STUNG LIKE I DID.
JASON ADAMS.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Atlantic Rim [DVD] (DVD)
This is the worse acted film I have ever not had the pleasure to watch, so don't buy this film.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy or bother watching this., 9 July 2013
I. Schofield "ukjuggler" (Stourport, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atlantic Rim [DVD] (DVD)
Did they actively set out to make one of the worst films ever? It's dire!
It's so bad I'm writing this while watching it and trying to ignore the movie. I could just stop it playing but I don't want to miss the only redeeming part of it. The moment it ends.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your cash for the real deal PACIFIC RIM, 4 July 2013
C. Morrison "Ragna - rocksss" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atlantic Rim [DVD] (DVD)
This cheap knock off is wrong, save your cash and go see pacific rim when it hits cinemas next Friday I for one cannot wait

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a joke right?, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Atlantic Rim [DVD] (DVD)
Not seen anything this bad for a very.... well ever!
Had to skip through it in disbelief.
Please don't waste any of your precious life watching this terrible movie.

ARRAY(0xb26d3e64)

Atlantic Rim [DVD]
Atlantic Rim [DVD] by Alexander Yellen (DVD - 2013)
5.99