5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love with my Gar!
Well I was afraid it wouldn't do all the things I wanted it to, but it does and does so much more besides. Its simply great at what it is and what it should do, especially setting up a multi stop journey, so easy so quick. It even remembers your favourite searches and places and next time they're just there waiting to be selected, it searches very quickly, it changes...
Published 5 months ago by P.J. Arnold

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed Garmin customer.
Pre ordered mine and very pleased that it arrive on day of release. Having previously had years of great service from a basic TomTom One I was a reluctant convert to Garmin but so many bad reviews of latest tomtom products persuaded me to make the change. I really only wanted to add Europe for a long driving holiday and the old tomtom didn't have that.

I have...
Published 10 months ago by M. Curtis

‹ Previous | 117 18 1925 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Garmin nuvi, 30 Sep 2013
it is fine but first time use found my van and I traveling dowm roads with grass in the middle lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellen product!!., 29 Sep 2013
This sat-nav by Garmin hasn't set my wrong once, i am more than pleased with all aspects of this product!!. Recommended!.

4.0 out of 5 stars Saved me in North America., 25 Sep 2013
H. Durrant "Skyblue wanderer" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
I bought this product specifically for a holiday trip to Florida and the traffic jam warning system. I couldn't have done without it in America with the lane selection picture of particular use, the traffic jam feature is yet to be properly tested properly although it did warn me about slow traffic around Tampa which turned out to be correct. The only draw back is there's no automatic updating of maps and even though it's brand new the speed limit prediction was wrong on a couple of locations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Sep 2013
Nice new features like the picture of the intersection you are approaching. Compact. Easy to use and great touch screen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine but No Instructions, 23 Sep 2013
Delighted with the Garmin but disappointed there are no instructions supplied with it. How can I get them? Any ideas please?

5.0 out of 5 stars very good not use to sat Nav but found it easy to use, 15 Sep 2013
very good could have had a booklet to explain things better .which with the help of a friend we printed off ,but sat Nav good size
to see while drive ,no problem to date ..

4.0 out of 5 stars In two minds!, 14 Sep 2013
I already have a Navigon satnav but the screen is too small to see details such as speed limits. However, small details, e.g., arranging destination entries alphabetically gives the Navigon an edge over ease of use. With the Garmin, I like the very definite indication when speed limits are exceeded and cameras are detected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but perhaps look for a larger screen?, 14 Sep 2013
Dr. Richard Harris (Bristol, Enlgand) - See all my reviews
I bought this to replace a Tom Tom. It works well - it's intuitive to use (needs to be; there is no manual with it), graphics are good, directions clear, found satellites quickly, rerouted quickly, traffic updates worked well, light and small to carry. With the 'lifetime' maps and traffic alerts it's very good value (lifetime defined by the manufacturer to some degree but I am sure they won't withdraw the services in the near future). My only caution is the screen size. It's the size it's sold at, so the choice was mine. However, I would warn that some symbols and information get a bit small when, for example, various split screens of information are being shown. The key information is always readable but it might be worth considering a 5 inch screen instead. Wish it came with some sort of carry case but they never do. In summary: very pleased withy purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 12 Sep 2013
Fawaz sulaiman AL-Fahad (jamaica, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This gps is the best one ever, i own 2 old garmins , but this one is the best ever. Large clear display, accurate positioning , and when used with garmin ilink software on iphone/android its a monster. Tried it so far in Marbella Spain and it helped me navigate through the most difficult addresses.
I give it a 10/10

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Sep 2013
J McCole - See all my reviews
This is our first GPS unit, having been using mobile phones extensively before now. It comes with a lifetime maps and travel updates. I have discovered since that it's not the traffic service that comes at a premium from Garmin but a slightly lesser one (ie not the HD traffic) however it seemed to work very effectively for us travelling back from the south of France to the north of England.
I was only gutted the price had plummeted only two days after we had bought it.

‹ Previous | 117 18 1925 | Next ›