on 30 April 2013
A very good book which you can't absorb all in one go but I love dipping back into it and learning something new each time. Well thought through and will appeal to all levels of understanding.
We all think we know ourselves really well but this will give you new lines of thought which is refreshing, if not a little exciting.
on 6 October 2013
Wow....Amazingly well written and easy to follow and digest. Real authentic insight into what the whole thing is about...just read it!!!!
on 3 February 2014
This book is about finding out your purpose in life using a sophisticated form of neurology based on the sound made by the Hebrew 'letters'. The problem with this book is that it falls short in the explanation of transposition of English names into 'equivalent' Hebrew sounds. There are several inconsistencies regarding combinations letters and insufficient examples to make this a self help book. I was quickly under the impression that this book was intended to bring you to the website and pay for this numerology report. Nevertheless the theory is interesting and has led me on to further investigations.
on 9 April 2013
Not only does this book celebrate the work of Frank Alper and his channeled Numerology of Moses method of Soul purpose and life guidance it provides us all with an amazing tool and great depth of knowledge in which to apply to our own lives to raise our consciousness. Nicolas Ngan, being a direct student of Frank Alper, brought this system to the UK and together with Ahlmeirah Ariel Hallaire developed this work to the powerful modality we have today in the form of Soul Contract. This book describes the amazing methodology through which you can decode your soul path or your map of life from your birth name. It presents the interrelated topics of the Law of Opposites, Karma, Consciousness, dimensions of existence and many more. The book also delivers the details of the origins of the system, bringing together many congruent strands of knowledge to us spiritual seekers. If you want to get back on track with your life purpose then I recommend this book. You will further your journey to a fulfilling life.
on 27 October 2013
I have found this book amazing. It has shown me how my life keeps creating the same problems, which has highlighted the lessons that I came to learn. It is probably the best so called, self_help book that I have ever bought as well as funto work out the numerology. I'm sure this is one of the most useful books available on the subject.
on 14 November 2013
The perfect blend of information interwoven with deep spiritual insights to get you hooked on wanting to know more about what your soul's destiny has in store for you. I understood it from the outset, David writes with such fluidity and enthusiasm, it seeps gently into your consciousness. Easy to plot your own soul map and for those of your nearest and dearest. I loved it and will return to this book over and over. Keep writing Mr Ngan! Jacky Blakeway
on 12 January 2014
Love it because got to look at numbers from a different perspective! There is more to life than the numbers of our bank account! Our life numbers which can help us deepen our understanding of ourselves if we choose so too. Would you like to get your own instructions manual and understand why you do the things you do? Then, this book could be your answer.
on 20 April 2013
I've started reading your book and must say it's a great read - as a resource of wisdom on my personal life map and as general spiritual guidance. Well done! ...Reading your book I am feeling your life's wisdom shining through. It creates something much more than just a technical manual. It inspires me...
on 6 May 2013
This book is FANTASTIC! I hope the author... Nicolas David Nigan is celebrating the wonderful knowledge he has been the catalyst to awakening in others! Absolutely LOVE this book and it has been well worth the wait! Congratulations!
on 7 May 2013
"This book is astounding in its ability to really pin who you are, just from your name! ... I found it very accurate in its tones and meanings. I highly recommend this to all those on a journey of Ascension to our highest individual and collective calling - to fully understand one's key gifts and potential. Well done Nicolas. Your work will help many find their true path home and fully integrate with the NOW, in the process. Abundant Blessings."

Gulrukh Khan, Award winning Director / Producer