5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for streaming
If you're one of the many PS4 gamers looking to stream gameplay using a capture card then is is perfect for you.

You'll need to have output 1 going to your TV/Monitor and output 2 going to your capture card and voila, I did this using the Elgato Capture Card HD so I can't confirm that it will work with other capture cards.

The only issue you will...
Published 6 months ago by Alex Dennison

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with PS3
I tried using this to bypass HDCP from PS3 and this doesn't work. It stripps the HDCP from other home devices but with PS3 TV doesn't get the signal and with Elgato the image keeps failing, turning on and off.
Published 3 months ago by Fred Cardoso

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for streaming, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: 2 Port HDMI Audio Video v1.3b 1080p 3D Splitter for HD TV PS3 PS4 Blu-ray 1 in 2out (UK Plug) (Electronics)

The only issue you will find is that it doesn't not pick up in game chat, there is however a work around for this on youtube.

Hope this review helps.

Edit: I have since found out that the chat issue is with the PS4 itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with PS3 for Game capturing, 7 Feb 2014
J. Eaton - See all my reviews
Brilliant bit of kit, very well built.

I Can Confirm that this works with the Roxio HD Pro Game Capture Card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, just what I was looking for., 12 May 2013
No complaints. I haven't had to reset it and it doesn't require any maintenance. I have 2 tv's side by side and this is perfect. Gives me to ability to play a video game on one tv while my wife watches

5.0 out of 5 stars This one works, 25 Mar 2014
I bought the cheaper splitters which added noise to the video signal. Obviously unacceptable. This splitter works very well with no noise. It does not automatically switch between outputs, both are on all the time. This unit needs a power supply (included).

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says for little money!, 25 Jun 2014
I have a HDMI 4x2 matrix, which provides HDMI signals from 4 inputs (Sky box, PS3, PS4, Apple TV) to 2 outputs (living room TV, Bedroom tv). However, I needed a third output for the Xbox One. Rather than spending lots of money on a 4x3 or 4x4 HDMI Matrix, I simply purchased this splitter, which enables me to send the same livingroom TV HDMI signal to the Xbox One passthrough connection. I am doing this as i don't want to use the Xbox one as my primary TV provider (i.e. I turn off the Xbox One in power save mode when I am not using it and switch back to the normal HDMI input for Sky), but now allows me to snap tv when I am using the Xbox One. Brilliant!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for recording gameplay for PS4 via capture card, 28 July 2014
I bought this item to record my gameplay for PS3 and PS4 and it is an excellent product to do that. As PS4 has HDCP this must needed to pass through the HDCP to record the gameplay via capture card. Also, it is easy to switch between PS3 and PS4. Just disconnect the HDMI cable from one and connect the other where as it was a hassle before. All in all this is an excellent buy for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
fast delivery great description

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 16 Jun 2014
a neat little box, smaller than i expected. works perfectly. would def reccomend this product to anyone who wants a decent splitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 31 May 2014
I'm using this to split the output from my Onkyo SR-705 AVR to an LG TV and an Optoma PJ via a CSL 10M HDMI cable.

It works flawlessly but I've not tested 3D with it yet as a 3D blu-ray player is next on my hit list.

I can't see the point in buying a more expensive one.

Nothing more to say really, buy it. It works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, 12 May 2014
Works great, no setup required other than plugging the cables in. Quality seems perfect, and there's no noticeable video latency. There did seem to be a very small delay in audio between the two outputs, but that could be the two TV units I was using.