4.0 out of 5 stars Good DVD, bit overpriced for what it is though
Published 19 months ago by Weeone

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected
Published 15 months ago by Michelle Willis

4.0 out of 5 stars Good DVD, bit overpriced for what it is though, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Cycle Workout DVD [3 DVD set] - [Region 0 Worldwide] (Misc.)
I bought this as part of my new get fit regime. After shopping around it seemed that spinning DVDs are a bit pricey and this one seemed like good value for money as it's three dvds in one and was the cheapest beginners dvd I could find. So far I've only done the beginners DVD. I've found it a bit basic if I'm honest. It's just a guy on a bike in a completely white background doing the different sets. The music is not fantastic and the narrator is not exactly the most enthusiastic. I've bought some other dvds and fitness games which were half the price and this is by far the least value for money in my opinion but I do appreciate that what motivates one person is completely different for others. Also, perhaps when I reach intermediate/advanced stages it might be better and I might come back to change my review.
All in all though it's not bad and does the job. I still get a good workout and it'll certainly come in handy in the winter months when getting out on the bike is harder.
What I can say is the service from this seller was excellent. It arrived the day afer I ordered it. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 21 Dec. 2013
If you want to exercise properly on a spin cycle, without overdoing it, this is a must. Would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good workout., 29 Jan. 2014
A no frills workout. Just the instructor and you. I have done. Lot of spin classes and this is quite intense. Don't move from beginner to intermediate too quickly. If you are prepared to work really hard and not cheat, you will have results with this DVD.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected, 5 Jan. 2014
Music and workout are quite good but the strong south african voice was unexpected and does grate a bit. Also the DVD consists of looking at the person using their spinning machine against a white background and floor which is very sterile and uninspiring. I think "beginner" means new to spinning and not new to exercise as the warm up is quite challenging if followed at the intensity suggested.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Dvd cover looked more like a copy as well as on the actually dvd ..., 21 Feb. 2015
The Dvd cover looked more like a copy as well as on the actually dvd but the quality was okay, but not worth what I paid as it truly did look like a copy version set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
Son-in-law found it a perfect birthday gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars I have only viewed the Beginners dvd and there is ..., 22 Oct. 2014
I have only viewed the Beginners dvd and there is plenty in it to go on with, just waiting for the bike to be delivered,so have not tried the exercises yet, I,m sure it will be a challenge.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing., 5 Feb. 2015
Poor dvd - couldn't use it because the guy has the most annoying voice - no music and no motivation at all. Very disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars accent can be a bit annoying and the music is not inspirational but it is ..., 9 Feb. 2015
accent can be a bit annoying and the music is not inspirational but it is a very good work out. would recommend it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Mar. 2015
My partner loves this! He cycles a lot, but even so found the workouts challenging. Would definitely recommend

Cycle Workout DVD [3 DVD set] - [Region 0 Worldwide]