5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
I researched many guillotines before I settled on the Xcut 13 inch. Most of the reviews for this one, either on this sites or on various crafting forums recommended this make. To make it an even easier choice...it comes with a lifetime guarantee. I bought this model at an excellent price too...the cheapest I could find for a 13 inch machine.

The guillotines has...
Published 24 months ago by Debbie

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick to resolve
The item did not cut all the way to the bottom of a single A4 paper . This was a faulty item confirmed by manufactures and seller was very professional and efficient in giving me a full refund. I would buy again from the seller . This item was not a direct fault from the seller it was just bad batch which can happen.
Published 7 months ago by S

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Xcut 13 inch Guillotine (Misc.)

The guillotines has proved a godsend as I have been making wedding invitations with lots of layers, all of which have needed to be cut to varying sizes. I could not have achieved this with my paper trimmer, the guillotine is a must for cutting card. Even when the blade became a little blunt, cutting through a few sheets of tin foil soon sharpened it up again.

A brilliant tool for crafters, cardmakers or the home office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 Aug. 2013
Mrs. K. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xcut 13 inch Guillotine (Misc.)
This is an excellent guillotine which I think is covered by a lifetime guarantee. You can't go wrong with this really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good guillotine, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Xcut 13 inch Guillotine (Misc.)
This is a great, easy to use guillotine for crafting. I have found it cuts paper and card without difficulty and with the type of handle it is needs very little pressure to do it. I am very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 20 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Xcut 13 inch Guillotine (Misc.)
I bought this after returning a Konig guillotine and this is so much better. It is lightweight and easy to use, excellent for cardmaking and scrap booking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Guillotine, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Xcut 13 inch Guillotine (Misc.)
I found this Guillotine super easy to use. Quick sharp slice cut perfect . Been using it for weeks now so don't hesitate if you need a guillotine its absolutely perfect cuts like butter. Its my goto cutter replacing everything I used before.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick to resolve, 15 Oct. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Guillotine, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Xcut 13 inch Guillotine (Misc.)
Delivered in good time but the product itself is average. The blade can easily bend one way or the other thus not always giving a true straight cut.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guillotine, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Xcut 13 inch Guillotine (Misc.)
Great machine for the price. Easy to use, sharp, accurate and good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Good if not expensive, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Xcut 13 inch Guillotine (Misc.)
Design very good. Speedy delivery. Does exactly what I needed it to do. Im an avid card maker and need crisp clean cutting. I find a trimmer leaves a bit of a fluffy edge.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about this as I had to return mine ..., 12 April 2015
This review is from: Xcut 13 inch Guillotine (Misc.)
Not sure about this as I had to return mine as the blade would not push down all the way due to a design fault. Very disappointed

Xcut 13 inch Guillotine