1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading advertisement, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: PhotoFast i-FlashDrive HD Flash Drive 8 GB for Apple iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / iPad 2 / 3G / 4G / mini White (Accessory)
Dear All,

Firstly thank you very much for sending my PhotoFast i-FlashDrive HD Flash Drive 8 GB for Apple iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / iPad 2 / 3G / 4G / mini White.

Secondly I would like to have a full refund as Im not really satistiefd with this product for the following reasons:
- the device is far to slow
- makes my computer freeze when I try and upload video files from my iMac to the device
- it wasn’t clear that I need to buy a Lightning to 30-pin Adapter if I wish to use on iPhone 5
- No mentions that you can only listen to music it in the i-FlashDrive app. The files don’t become part of the music library on my phone, which means I can’t add it to my favorite playlists. The same goes for video.
- Even really smal videos clip on the iflash drive the ipad takes a very long time to load it before I have to export the file to the ipad in order to view it, and I’m sorry but for the ridiculous price of £69,54 this is just not good enough, and I think this is misleading advertisement.

Thanks in advance,