5.0 out of 5 stars Order them one size bigger if you don't like to attract that much attention =P
If you don't like to attract that much attention then order them one size bigger. I got mine today and when I tried it I wished I have read the previous reviews about the size (this was my first Amazon buy ever, so my bad). I ordered a medium but mine felt like a small. I liked it though, it looks very sexy but I'm definitely using it in private pool parties ^ ^
Published 3 months ago by Juan Carlos Tarco

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issue
I read your size guide. And I also read your client's review. I still end up getting mine too big.
I think it's unprofessional to ask your client to take down their comment regardless positive or negative.
I do not need the "partial" refund. I need you to review your business ethnic and revise your sizing issue.
I bought 3 trunks at the same time...
Published 2 months ago by Leonard Liew

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 5 Mar 2014
I hope they not going to rise prices because of this oppinion, as I am intending to buy many more colours. superb quality, and great shape, fits normal body and looks great

4.0 out of 5 stars very snug swimwear, 1 Mar 2014
very snug swimming trunks,nice fabric keeps all in order,got 2 and both same size.perfect for the beach or sea swims

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, look and feel sexy. Lots of good comments ;o), 21 Feb 2014
Stuart King "BoyRacerLondon" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
It seems a very long time ago since I purchased this product and to be honest I cannot say that it has stayed in the memory especially, but I don't recall any issues with it. Simply arrive on time and as expected and been wearing ever since.

3.0 out of 5 stars Short are ok... Not for swimming, 1 Feb 2014
Once get wet everything is saggy and does not look good at all. However when dry great beach wear, although pockets sometime are sticking out so could look awkward...

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice Wear, 27 Jan 2014
Very slim, haven't actually wore them out yet, more for holiday or private sun batheing! Very nice texture though. Happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 Jan 2014
very low waist, usually wear 30' but took XL and it's about right. Slim fit. Looks nice. Arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 22 Dec 2013
Very comfortable and exactly as described and as shown in picture. Will be defo be buying more in other colours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy - quite see through, 20 Nov 2013
These are quite see though apart from a strip down the front. The strip of material in the front does not really work and comes below the hem of the shorts sometimes. Otherwise OK.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and a bargain, 26 Sep 2013
Arrived ahead of time, and is a stylish piece of clothing for sure, Ensure you choose the right size because of the sizing differences. The stitching lets it down but for the price, i dont think that takes any shine off the lovely design. Enjoying wearning this ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars ZEHUI SWIMMING TRUNKS, 10 Sep 2013
K. Hart "BK9" (UK) - See all my reviews
I recommend these for the "Speedo Generation" whose chest has started to fall, just like mine. If they did them in a 34 - 36" waist I would buy a pair. Excellent value.