5.0 out of 5 stars Great value - confident body image essential
I'm a 30-32 waist which varies from season to season - just back from holiday where I wore these swim trunks. There is no problem with the fit for me (you just have to be honest about your size....)
There is no doubt that these shorts will only flatter a fit slim/athletic build as they are a neat fit. I've found them very comfortable and will be ordering another...
Published 11 months ago by Regi

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issue
I read your size guide. And I also read your client's review. I still end up getting mine too big.
I think it's unprofessional to ask your client to take down their comment regardless positive or negative.
I do not need the "partial" refund. I need you to review your business ethnic and revise your sizing issue.
I bought 3 trunks at the same time...
Published 13 months ago by Leonard Liew

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 415 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 3 July 2014
K. Shah "KJ" (Solihull, UK) - See all my reviews
I was expecting this to be a little better than it is. It serves the purpose.

The pockets results in inside-out while you swim. So when you get out, they are hanging out without you noticing. Looks odd. Plus I think I miss a small zip pocket with my old shorts, where I could keep locker key. Can't use the pockets on these for anything really.

Plus delivery took ages. I didn't realise that they were shipped from outside UK.

Might go for something better & with zip pocket the next time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great style but no lining so if your not careful you can be flashing to all and Sunday!!, 9 Jun. 2014
Comfortable but really needs a lining or a snugger fit round the essential parts to stop things falling out! The pockets also need sewing in inside to stop them rising up two se hears!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool Buy, 28 May 2014
Good value , good fit , very sixties style . would prefer to use them to normal under wear . Id order more !

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good shorts, 15 May 2014
I am glad I checked earlier reviews before placing order. Bought 1 size bigger than I usually wear and they fit perfectly. Very good quality for the price and arrived before estimated delivery date!

3.0 out of 5 stars I would advise future customer that they need to buy a much bigger size I will not be able to wear the size I bought 28-31, 11 May 2014
Please note that cumsomers should buy bigger sizes the swim shorts are not only to tight but are also short between the waist and crutch I have not returned due to the fact that they have come from abroad but will not be wearing them as I value my dignity

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 May 2014
Thank you - it's all good. Relatively cheap, and it does the job that I wanted it to. Thanks a lot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for the shy!, 27 April 2014
These are sexy and very low cut, they don't leave much to the imagination, but if that's what your want there great, I was hoping for a little looser fitting, but ok for the beach!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 April 2014
Should be available on high street. Good fit (Asian xl = UK small). Keeps your bit n pieces in the right place!

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit tight around the crotch., 3 April 2014
As many reviewers have said, the size is usually one size smaller than what you would expect. I'm guessing the reason is that since this is made in southern China (because on the package it says it was delivered from Hong Kong), it was originally designed to fit the locals, whom I believe have a smaller average stature than anywhere else. Thus if you have made up your mind buying this, make sure to choose one size bigger than what you originally planned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small shorts, careful of the size, 12 Mar. 2014
These are very short shorts. Watch the size, I normally take 30-32waist, I ordered the XL size and it fits. It sits very low, so be wary of that before you buy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 415 | Next ›