on 29 April 2014
If you are worries about size, I ordered the largest size (M = 28~33") and fits fine. I am 6'2" and 32~33 waist. These are same cut/style as proper athletics running shorts, so I don't understand some of the comments about revealing or small appearance. Used as swim trunks they are no more risque that Speedos!
on 30 September 2013
I got these as running shorts but soon discovered they were designed more for bedroom activities. The shorts are short, your package is lifted and the inside isn't lined, there's a built in "jock-strap"esk design inside. :)
on 14 November 2013
The short fit perfectly and the material is nice to wear.
I find myself sexy by wearing it. I will certainly order in the future
for my friends.
on 18 December 2013
nothing negative to report on this item. pouch/cup thing keeps you in place whilst wearing.
fits ok and dries quick after being in the wash
on 29 November 2013
Delivered within the stated time!

Ordered Medium but received XL! I am a 32" waist and the XL fit perfectly! Really nice :-)
on 20 January 2015
Like a lot of other people, I ordered medium and got extra large. This guys are rip-offs trying to get rid of their excess products.
on 25 November 2013
These shorts are both flattering and comfortable........they hug in all the right places, they look fantastic and make you feel like an underwear model.....al this at a fraction of what you would pay on the high street. They wear well and if you keep to the washing instructions they keep their shape and colour.

First Class
on 12 June 2013
Product ok but came wron size... Seller's wanting photos of the product before exchanging for the right size... Too much hassle for a 4.99 trouser... Trouser will en for charity...
on 7 August 2013
From the picture I couldn't see or have quessed that they are a bit see through, so I won't be able to wear them at my local pool.

I ordered medium and received XL ... but they are from somewhere, where XL is much smaller than normal so they fit. It's fine, just confusing as I was about to just send them straight back.

They have a pouch for your "package" in the front to either keep it in place or not to make it visible and nothing in the back.
These are maybe not suitable for running or swimming in family friendly areas.
on 29 September 2015
Has an inner jock strap that's a bit uncomfortable for me, but my partner took it and won't give back. So will have to order another. Good quality.