5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, lovely sports material, great fit
If you are worries about size, I ordered the largest size (M = 28~33") and fits fine. I am 6'2" and 32~33 waist. These are same cut/style as proper athletics running shorts, so I don't understand some of the comments about revealing or small appearance. Used as swim trunks they are no more risque that Speedos!
Published 2 months ago by Big Nissan

3.0 out of 5 stars See through and confusing sizing
From the picture I couldn't see or have quessed that they are a bit see through, so I won't be able to wear them at my local pool.

I ordered medium and received XL ... but they are from somewhere, where XL is much smaller than normal so they fit. It's fine, just confusing as I was about to just send them straight back.

They have a pouch for your...
Published 11 months ago by Jedi Dave

3.0 out of 5 stars See through and confusing sizing, 7 Aug 2013

They have a pouch for your "package" in the front to either keep it in place or not to make it visible and nothing in the back.
These are maybe not suitable for running or swimming in family friendly areas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, lovely sports material, great fit, 29 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Look and feel great on., 21 Feb 2014
Stuart King "BoyRacerLondon" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
It seems a very long time ago since I purchased this product and to be honest I cannot say that it has stayed in the memory especially, but I don't recall any issues with it. Simply arrive on time and as expected and been wearing ever since.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable to wear, 18 Dec 2013
nothing negative to report on this item. pouch/cup thing keeps you in place whilst wearing.
fits ok and dries quick after being in the wash

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargin, 2 Dec 2013
The shorts feel comfortable and area pleasure to wear, they are a perfect fit and the material is nice.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zehui Sexy Mens Underwear Boxer Trunks Shorts Pants Jogging Sports Briefs..., 29 Nov 2013
Delivered within the stated time!

Ordered Medium but received XL! I am a 32" waist and the XL fit perfectly! Really nice :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Push up bra for your bulge? Hell yes., 30 Sep 2013
I got these as running shorts but soon discovered they were designed more for bedroom activities. The shorts are short, your package is lifted and the inside isn't lined, there's a built in "jock-strap"esk design inside. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too much hassle, 12 Jun 2013
Product ok but came wron size... Seller's wanting photos of the product before exchanging for the right size... Too much hassle for a 4.99 trouser... Trouser will en for charity...

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow! The hottest thing this side of the Kalahari., 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Zehui Sexy Mens Underwear Boxer Trunks Shorts Pants Jogging Sports Briefs (Apparel)
These are some crazy sexy mens underwear boxer trunks shorts pants jogging sports briefs. I love, and people love me wearing sexy mens underwear boxer trunks shorts pants jogging sports briefs. Hey, sexy lady, I say to one of the English ladies who come into my restaurant, what you think of my Zehui sexy mens underwear boxer trunks shorts pants jogging sports briefs? Wow, she say, those Zehui sexy mens underwear boxer trunks shorts pants jogging sports briefs with all those nouns all piled up together like that, you've spoiled me for men who just wear plain boxers or y-fronts. I love all those nouns, and no apostrophes either to spoil the sexiness. I moist already. From now on, I only go with a man wearing sexy mens underwear boxer trunks shorts pants jogging sports briefs.

I don't understand how one of your reviewer on here give his sexy mens underwear boxer trunks shorts pants jogging sports briefs to charity shop. He not man enough, perhaps, to wear Zehui sexy mens underwear boxer trunks shorts pants jogging sports briefs. I am like man in picture. I will post photo of myself wearing sexy mens underwear boxer trunks shorts pants jogging sports briefs on internet and you will see. Bye for now, ladies, I'm off for dinner supper snack food tea chips rice plate spoon sausage cricket bat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 14 July 2014
These shorts are fantastic...very comfortable to play in, and were really good for the price.
They arrived earlier than I expected, which was great, and fit me exactly as predicted.
A figure-flattering additon to a bloke's wardrobe!
Well done Zehui.