5.0 out of 5 stars I am over the moon!
Published 5 months ago by MrsPR

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally useless, a waste of money
Totally useless, a waste of money. I have had 3 people with good knowledge of computer software and could not make it work. Contacted the manufacturer and no one to speak to only by email. Instructiuons given and applied still not doing what it suppose to do. Contacted manufacturer again and no joy as they did not reply the second time.
Published 4 months ago by angelo Casfikis

5.0 out of 5 stars I am over the moon!, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: I.R.I.S. Irispen Express 7 Handheld, Film and Imaging Scanner (Personal Computers)
I am currently working on my dissertation for an MSc in Project Management and was finding typing my research for literature review tedious and lengthy. A friend recommended to get a scanning pen and after research I decided to get IRISPen Express 7 mainly as it was smaller and relatively straightforward in comparison with some other brands/models which have all sorts of features that I will never use. It was also £30-50 cheaper then other pens on the market so as I need just a basic function of scanning books into Word document I decided to go for this one. I am so glad I did because this is a brilliant product! It takes a bit of time to get the speed and precision right (using ruler really helps with this) but once you do, you are flying! This will save me hours, days, weeks.....I am over the moon!

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally useless, a waste of money, 8 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Nonesense!!, 18 Mar 2014
Are u sure this thing works???

Installed over and over again but this thing doesn't scan at all!

I just hope this isn't a scam!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 20 Feb 2014
Use it to enter invoice details and it works a treat.
Saves so much typing and so far is very accurate.

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not wait for an answer from the technical support, 12 Feb 2014
Tf1e IRlspen~ Express 7 is a fun-featured text recogn,tiC: pen scanner. r. It works just like a high lighter! Simp'Y Slide the digital pen over printed information and the text wi" instantly appear on }lour computer screen. This is what you can expect when you slide your IRISPen Express 7 for the first time over the advertisement which made you buy this digital highlighter that types what you scan. Although I gave only two star, I expect that my new pen scanner is worth three or four stars when I learn to use it and even five stars when I learn to use it very well. IRISPen Express 7 clearly saves some time even now although a bit Soviet style for the time being. I had problems with the installation of my Pen Scanner and based on the messages I read in the Internet, I'm not the only one. Basically the installation of the software should be very easy. You simply insert the CD-ROM in your computer and the installation takes place almost automatically. After the installation of the software, you activate it with the ID number as you have done probably million times before. I sent a request for technical support to IRISLink but now one month later I'm still waiting for their reply. For this reason I turned to a small computer shop which has helped me before. When I went back the same afternoon to collect my laptop and scanner, they said that they had to invite an outside expert who had worked for two hours with the installation before he succeeded. This exercise costed me about 25% of what I had paid for the pen scanner.