5.0 out of 5 stars vans 106 vulcanised pewter trainer
Published on 5 Mar. 2013 by lomie0

3.0 out of 5 stars came with only one shoelace...
The item arrived at my home address and only one shoelace was provided with the shoes. I had to then buy further set of white shoelaces..........
Published on 12 May 2013 by Rodney ASHTON

5.0 out of 5 stars vans 106 vulcanised pewter trainer, 5 Mar. 2013
Great pair of casual shoes. This is my daughter's 2nd pair of vans. Can't go wrong with them. They're strong & have a little weight to them. A lot of people do deem them to be just expensive plimsolls & a waste of extra money. I actually used to believe the same thing until my kids didn't give in & insisted on a pair!...proved me wrong! They're much stronger than plimsolls & they've accomodated my daughter's feet very well, especially being that she cannot wear cheap shoes due to a problem she has. Vans have been one of the best buys for durabilty & comfort. I've had 4 pairs for 2 kids & wouldn't have a problem buying another. GREAT QUALITY SHOES!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them!, 19 May 2010
Mr. C. Brown - See all my reviews
Before I bought these, I asked my friends who already owned a pair of vans, what were they like? They quoted that they are: "Very comfortable and spacious" and in my opinion they are indeed very comfortable and spacious. in terms of style and comfort they have the qualities of Converses and plimsolls, or in other words the best of both. If your a half-size customer like me, then you may wish to chose a whole numbered size, because they are actually quite spacious inside. E.g. size 9.5 get size 9.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great style, 19 Nov. 2013
You cant go wrong with a pair of vans trainers. They are stylish and smart. The kids love them. You can put them im the washing machine and the sturdy bottoms have a great grip and last for ages. I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Vans, 7 Mar. 2014
Great shoes - really comfortable and attractve. Very reasonably priced compared to some shops I checked out. Will probably buy more colours! Really pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 30 Jun. 2012
These are a fantastic pair of shoes great colour, great comfort and not to forget the height of fashion ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill - but go up a size, 1 Oct. 2011
Mrs. M. A. Day "Mum of 3" (Reading,Berks) - See all my reviews
I was chuffed to bits with these Vans ! I needed to get 2 pairs for the teens to go back to school in,and yes it can get quite pricey ! Yet i saved myself a good amount of money by getting them through Amazon :0) and as I knew which sizes i needed them in it was a real lovely painless school shoe shop !!! If you've not had them before i advised that you go 1 full uk size above what you normally wear,that's what we've had to do anyway . These are a great sturdy pump with extra padding in the sole ,worth paying that bit extra for and the teens will love you for it too !!! Will always get ours from here £$£$£$ :0)

4.0 out of 5 stars Vans 106 Vulcanized, 12 May 2011
Hi, I bought these as school shoes and have had them for about a week, and they look amazing i give 10/10 for style but for comfort 7.5/10 because walking home in these is hard, as for people calling them plimpsoles id say there a cross between tennis trainer/skate shoe and they work really good for boarding because the waffle grip.THe only differance is i baught the All Black version and i saw a red logo on the back so was expecting red laces aswell but the logo is actually white with white and black lace.
Free postage took 5 days that i was plesanly suprised with.

Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant always great from Vans, 7 April 2012
I bought these shoes about 6 months ago they are great! Long lasting, Comfortable and look great. Ive only had a couple of problems and that is when you first wear them they start to rub quite badly on your heels but you do get that with a lot of new shoes And the sides near the top do start to come away from the fabric from the shoe after a while but I have a had that happen with all the Vans shoes I've owned. But apart from those few draw backs all In all great shoes and I always do recommend them to friends and I will defenilty keep buying them in the future :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Vans, 2 Jan. 2014
I bought a white pair of Vulcanized Vans a couple of years ago and wore them all the time. They are made to last and the only reason I'm buying a new pair is because you can only keep white canvas trainers clean for so long. Thought I'd buy a black pair this time see how they turned out. Wasn't disappointed worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars get yourself some vans........, 9 Mar. 2014
Excellent vaule for money,very comfortable,a good buy,recommend them totally......get yourself a pair,come in all different colours,will be getting more pairs