5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
I initially bought this at the ideal home expo after a sales pitch. Got it home and then made our first pile of mash. OH my god what have we done before this item. The mash was so smooth and creamy and no effort at all so effortless and easy to handle.
The cleaning of the product was very straight forward.
I went back and bought one for my brother and have just...
Published 20 months ago by Parkergb6

2.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for all uses.
Started with great promise but as it mashed the potatoes and carrots, it left lumps of carrot in the Masha that just kept spinning round. Trying to get rid if these, the potatoes ended up over worked and watery. Shame because I was really excited about this product bit only as a masher but also for doing baby food but as it left lumps, I couldn't rely on it for that use...
Published 9 months ago by Lucy

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Masha Electric Potato & Vegetable Masher (Just 20 Seconds) (Kitchen & Home)
The cleaning of the product was very straight forward.
I went back and bought one for my brother and have just ordered another through amazon for a friend and will order another for my mum.
This thing is awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars food, 11 Jan 2014
Never in my life would i have ever thought of buying one of these but since having arthritis in my fingers i just found it a struggle to grip some times when it flares up and especially at Christmas when you have a lot of people round,so came across this in my hunt of things to make life a bit easer now im approaching 60 and i must say its made such a difference i just want to make mash every meal i bet you think how can someone get so excited about a masher but i car'nt tell you how much its made me happy just one more thing to say GO GET ONE .

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 19 May 2014
I have fibromyalgia and suffer a lot of pain in my hands, shoulders and so when I saw this item I had to have it. What would I do with out it now? The mash is so light and no lumps

5.0 out of 5 stars You know you want it!!!, 23 April 2014
If you're like me, a middle aged male who finds it impossible to make any purchase without spending months researching it, just buy this and admit to yourself that you're just as lazy as the rest of us! I spent years punishing my gums with a manual toothbrush, whilst the rest of the civilised world switched to electric. I thought it was the ultimate lazy device...until I secretly tried my wife's. She was so horrified (you'd think id been wearing her pants !) that she rushed out and bought me one. When I got over the trauma of having to forgo my extensive research I've never looked back. An electric masher is just the same...you don't really need it;but you so do! Does a wonderful job in a fraction of the time. Even better, all the energy you've saved in your wrist can be put to good use later, after you've excitedly consumed your first mash....you can do the whole 9.5 weeks thing without freezing your other half. Mash is so much warmer!

5.0 out of 5 stars creamy mash, 13 Jan 2014
best thing since sliced bread. If you have a problem with conventional mashers, this is brilliant. Easy to hold and perfect creamy, lump free mash in seconds. Also good for mashing other veg such as swede.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 April 2014
Used it twice now and have been very impressed with ease of use, cleaning and most importantly lump free mash.

5.0 out of 5 stars brillant tool, 15 Jan 2014
this was a present for my mum as she has sore hands.She was over the moon with it one of the best kitchen appliance,s she has ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars no lump mash, 5 May 2014
Only wanted it for mashing potato and it works a treat. No lump mash in a couple of minutes and no effort. Great item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant kitchen gadget, 26 April 2014
Bought the Masha recently. It is absolutely brilliant and gives perfectly smooth mash in seconds. Would give it 10 stars if I could!!! Cant think how I managed before

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 24 April 2014
I absolutely love this masher. Its fab and works perfectly. Ive used it for mashed potatoes and even cake mix. It works a treat every time..
Not sure how I survived without it..!