5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite
I love this pendant. It goes with everything I wear. All of my favourite colours are in it. I love the modern design. Everybody remarks on it and want to know where I got it.
Published 11 months ago by Marian Ward

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks like the photo
It's pretty enough but it's a bit stiff so it doesn't sit very nicely. It does match my other multicolour amber jewellery so I will still keep it.
Published 9 months ago by Keshnee

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Multicolor Amber Sterling Silver Large Pendant Rolo Chain 46cm (Jewellery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good!, 18 Feb 2014
It was bought as a present for an amber lover and by the reaction in created I'd say it was well worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 18 Jan 2014
I bought this for a special birthday present and the quality was excellent, the on line pictures did not do it justice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 14 Dec 2013
Absolutely love it, I get comments every time I wear it, It's a beautiful piece if and looks more expensive than it was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service!, 6 Nov 2013
Item as described,it looks absolutely stunning when worn. The chain is just the right length, pendant sits nicsly. Considering purchasing the matching ear-rings.

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks like the photo, 15 Sep 2013
Keshnee "I enjoy fantasy books the most, incl... (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews