4.0 out of 5 stars :)
I really like it! It looks exactly like in the picture. The metal flab is not totally straight, which is a bit annoying, but it doesn't make a difference. The plastic smells a bit when I unpacked it, but I assumed it would go away after a few days, which it did.

I am really happy with the product. I also put two cards in the pocket, which creates a bigger gap...
Published 14 months ago by Ling

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!
Toxic smell - colours are painted and differ slightly from picture. Not sure I'll ever use, but considering the price, expectations were not too high.
Published 11 months ago by P. A. De Moio

‹ Previous | 125 26 2738 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Vary attractive!, 30 Sep 2013
H. MCCABE (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
It came by return of post and I was extremely pleased with it. No problems with delivery at all. Certainly worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: LumsingŪ Premium Multi-Function Painting Series Wallet Leather Flip Case Cover & Credit Card Holder and Phone Stand and Lanyard for iPhone 4 4S - Multicolor (Blue + Black + Brown) (Electronics)
Good value, pretty looking, arrived within time scale predicted, would buy again, tricky to fold cover back to speak into phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Miss H, 30 Sep 2013
Lovely case for a great price always receiving compliments about it! Colours nice and very protective of my phone no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, 29 Sep 2013
Just what I needed. Attaches to my handbag easily. Love the colour coordination and feel. Shame about snail mail though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium multi function wallet, 28 Sep 2013
Just what I was looking for, I love it, No more hand bags - Hooray . Delivery time was 3 days - arrived on time. -

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Sep 2013
This multi-Colour, multi-function leather wallet case and cover is good, the phone fits snug into it and it's cute too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cover, 27 Sep 2013
P "polly" (Rochdale, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Nice product in good range of colours. Original didn't arrive but the seller sent me another one straight away. Good seller

4.0 out of 5 stars nice cover, 26 Sep 2013
I am not used to put this kind of covers to my iphone but i gave it a try and I see it is much better than the only back case and looks nice. the reason of the only 4 stars is that the quality of the material is not the best but it is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars phone cover, 25 Sep 2013
great easy to use light and full protection for my phone folds back fully whilst i am using my phone

4.0 out of 5 stars Ali's, 24 Sep 2013
A good little case for the money. Looks pretty and is bright enough to catch your eye when looking for it at the bottom of your handbag. Good protection if you accidentally drop your phone.

‹ Previous | 125 26 2738 | Next ›