5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Smell
Smells amazing and will be defiantly be buying again, best car freshener on the market! Smells just like the real wax and last for ages! you won't be disappointed.
Published 9 months ago by Luke

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, but could last longer.
Having purchased a few of Mr Zogs car air fresheners in the past, I have always thought that coconut is the best! After ordering this, it arrived in good time which I was very surprised about as I had only requested standard delivery. It came in a sealed envelope, and the smell was so potent I could smell it as soon as it came through the door!

However, it...
Published 16 months ago by Ryan Carroll

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, but could last longer., 15 May 2013

However, it seems to be the case that you get what you pay for with these...

I have ordered about 6 of them over the past 2 years or so, and every time they seem to vary in terms of how much they smell, and how long for. The first, I paid around £5, and was by far the best. The smell was amazing, and it lasted ages! I could even smell it when I was stood outside the car, so of course I decided that this was the only car air freshener for me. Since then, I have shopped around and paid £1 - £3 for them and I have to say, they have all been a bit rubbish.

This one, although it smelled great in the beginning, really did not last long (about 3 days or so) and then started to significantly fade to the point where I can't even smell it any more. So although this isn't the worst one I have bought, it definitely isn't the best.

I suggest buying more than 1 if you want the smell to last...

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Smell, 13 Dec 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged our cars, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Mr Zogs Grape Scented Sex Wax Air Freshener
The chemicals in this air freshened damaged the plastic of the centre console of my car and my husband's (brand new) car, resulting in bubbling and cracking.

Be careful when leaving this item in contact with surfaces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surfers need fresh air!, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mr Zogs Grape Scented Sex Wax Air Freshener
Bit strong in an enclosed space but does the job, freshens the air! And, as any surfer knows, that's very much needed sometimes!

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted!, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mr Zogs Grape Scented Sex Wax Air Freshener
Smells amazing! I've had it in my car a month and a half and its still letting off a strong scent!
Best Air-freshener I've bought in a long time!
100% Recommend using Mr Zogs Air-fresheners!

5.0 out of 5 stars go ape for the grape!, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Mr Zogs Grape Scented Sex Wax Air Freshener
Finally able to get the scent I want rather than using other sellers who just chuck a random one from the range in an envelope.
Quick delivery and happy to pay the money for exactly what I wanted :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered the grape one and I can tell it will smell like that for a while so I'm happy with this ..., 16 Sep 2014
This review is from: Mr Zogs Grape Scented Sex Wax Air Freshener
This was delivered quickly and I could smell it as soon as it was posted through the letter box. I ordered the grape one and I can tell it will smell like that for a while so I'm happy with this order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! The smell lasts forever and delivery was quick, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: Mr Zogs Grape Scented Sex Wax Air Freshener
Amazing! The smell lasts forever and delivery was quick. Would be nice if the pineapple and coconut ones were available too but loving the grape one.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: Mr Zogs Grape Scented Sex Wax Air Freshener
A lovely scent but only lasted for a couple of days.

3.0 out of 5 stars Should be a 5 star, 9 May 2014
Grate product

I bought this as my first buy off of here

The only reason I have give it a low mark was I did not read the advert right thought I was getting a different sent but when it came it was very good smell for that sent last maybe 2 week but that it but there again that is good for my car as windows allways open and doors have got another

Bad points they show 4 different ones in pic not just one and the string could do to be. Abit longer

Mr Zogs Grape Scented Sex Wax Air Freshener