Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more

on 13 October 2013
My 9 year old bought this set himself having read the £1 version produced for World Book Day. He absolutely LOVES them and it was a joy to hear him laughing away as he read them. He's read them all several times now and got some of his friends and his 7 year old brother reading them too!
on 1 June 2013
Great price, product and delivery time, these books are popular with the kids at school at the moment, so my 8 year old was very happy to be able to tell her friends she had this set of books!
on 5 August 2013
We love these books. My boys (8 & 9) read them, one straight after the other and I really enjoy listening to them read them at bedtime. Very funny and easy to read, we think they're an absolute joy. I have already recommended them to several parents with children of a similar age
on 12 December 2013
Bought for my granddaughter for
Christmas -it's what she wants so I guess it will be gratefully received. The books look fine and they arrived on time and as promised as all Amazon and their partners deliveries do.
on 18 November 2013
My daughter who is 9 is a bit reluctant to read but enjoyed and re-read the 'Wimpy kid' books several times. I bought these to widen her repertoire and she's really enjoyed them.
on 5 June 2013
Both our elder children love these books, that includes a 9 year old girl. They were both kept quiet on a flight to the US thanks to these stories.
on 20 August 2013
my daughter, Evie, loves this series of books, she laughs out loud continually throughout when reading them! Thank you :)
on 26 December 2014
arrived on time as stated bought for grandson for christmas