5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Dissertations
I bought this book to help me with my dissertation. I found it so much easier to use than similar books that were in my University library. It's easy to follow and contains all the information I needed to write my methodology. Would definately recommend.
Published on 17 Oct. 2009 by L. L. White

2.0 out of 5 stars Good only for initial study
This is good only for prelimnary study. Not enough for RDI MBA student. Not recommended for MBA student of recognised university.
Published on 24 Dec. 2012 by Farnham

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Dissertations, 17 Oct. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Straightforward step by step guide, 5 Jan. 2012
I was in full panic mode trying to get my dissertation together. I had bought several expensive (& long winded)books on qualitative research that I have since returned (panic buying) this is the book I should have had. Very straight forward, does state the obvious a little bit at times but and it is a big but......it is written in a ressuring style that makes the task seem not quite so gargantuan!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Textbook, 24 Dec. 2011
This is a great textbook to buy. It provides all relevant informations needed for understanding research methods when studying nutritional sciences (MSc. level). Very simple and self explanatory.

5.0 out of 5 stars v helpful, 22 Nov. 2011
my daughter is an undergraduate struggling to understand research methods!! This book was very helpful for her research project. Clear and logical expalanations

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book for advice and guidence, 20 May 2012
I purchased this book to help me during my master's degree. I was unsure if it would be relevant as my field is quite obscure but I needn't have worried. The advice was extremely helpful and the tips were useful for any field of research. Personally I think Dr. Dawson's book should be given to all students starting a research degree, she's that good.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far ..., 10 Aug. 2010
.... this looks brilliant. I am doing an Open University course on research and purchased this as an addition to the course materials. On first look it is simple and easy to follow and I am predicting that its going to be invaluable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good only for initial study, 24 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly simple, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Introduction to Research Methods: A practical guide for anyone undertaking a research project (Kindle Edition)
Simple down-to-earth approach to understanding management research issues. The language used is easy to understand. This book presents management research without ambiguity. Terms are thoroughly explained with appropriate examples. Great book for any one venturing into management research. Gives life to the otherwise abstract approach of many other authors on the subject.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and practical book which I read in one sitting!, 14 May 2014
Got this in addition to ,and after reading, my textbook and found it to be a very practical resource. In hindsight had I read this first it would have been better. A full grasp of how to go about a dissertation in a nutshell. The textbook was still required reading, so don't think you'll get away with swapping this for a deeper understanding. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 5 Jun. 2014
I was getting this book from the libary in college but other students also looking to get it out and becuase found myself going back to it alot I decided to buy it for myself and feel it will be a handy tool in my career.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›