5.0 out of 5 stars Makes the speech a piece of cake!
I used this book to help me along with my best mans speech and I'm very glad I did.

The book breaks down the speech into sections with many examples in each section that can be used and modified to make a complete whole. The advice on body language and `ad lib' one lines in response to hecklers I found a great comfort as well as tips on the delivery...
Published on 11 Sept. 2009 by D. Grey

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Go There! Shop Around!!!
Published on 10 Sept. 2001

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Go There! Shop Around!!!, 10 Sept. 2001
I did not get any value from this book at all. It was slow, boring and did not add anything to my speech preparation. After reading this I thought it was targeted at an older audience. It was way out of touch with todays 'Best Man' much the same as one of my Dad's cardigans! If you wanna play safe so not to offend anyone, buy this, write your speech and watch as the guests fall asleep as you deliver it! Not for anyone with a pulse or a Best Man who would not like wedding cake being thrown at him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes the speech a piece of cake!, 11 Sept. 2009
D. Grey (UK) - See all my reviews

Sample speeches can be found at the end of the book just to show what can be done!

For the price you can't go wrong.

3.0 out of 5 stars best man speech, 27 Jun. 2011
D. P. Buckley - See all my reviews
this book came in handy and was the right price and gave me hints how to put together the speech which was a hit i'm glad to say

4.0 out of 5 stars Good support for a difficult writing job, 21 Jun. 2013
R. J. Hobby "Ray Hobby" (Northampton UK) - See all my reviews
The Best Man's speech carries such a lot of responsibility. it can make or break ...or even brake the festivities.
A series of acceptable anecdotes, a bit of fun so that everyone can enjoy it is a very difficult job - this book helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, 19 Aug. 2014
Item arrived promptly and well packaged and as per description. The book explains everything clearly and simply about being a Best Man, i am finding it very helpful. I would recommend it prospective Best Mans (or is that Best Men)?

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Aug. 2014
Excellent product, prompt service

5.0 out of 5 stars Served the purpose, 5 Jan. 2014
The book was cheap and we need ideas for a best man's speech - this book offered that and was delivered in good time and in good condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent all rounder, 27 July 2005
if you have little emotion, and intend to churn out a text book speech [that most guests will have heard before in a slightly different format] this IS NOT the book you. If you want to project yourself as confident, clear, interesting, humorous and sensitive to the true meaning of the day whilst entertaining the assembled guests, buy it. My speech went down a storm, because it was written from the heart following the simple guidelines within this excellent and very accessible book. If that isn't for you, do it the easy way, though don't expect the plaudits.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 9 Mar. 2013
I did not get a chance to read this book through all the graffiti and offensive language written in it, I understand if the original owner did not approve of the books contents however then selling it on in that condition is appalling!
Due to this experience I doubt I will be using amazon for some time but wish those that the best of luck!