Published on 24 Nov 2010 by Disprinnessie

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointment, dated, daft
Still trying to get over such 'fantastic' tips as 'how to fold a place card' with diagrams!!
Or how about 'make sure you clean your teeth for nice white teeth!' Do not waste your money, we binned it.
Published 10 months ago by mummahub22

5.0 out of 5 stars Real pratical & fun ideas in keeping your day fantastic with a low cost, 24 Nov 2010
We have been panicking about the amount of money friends etc are spending on their wedding. One of the things I have noticed is the money spent doesn't show anything different or spectacular. There are real bride's ideas of what they have done to keep the cost down on their day. It also helped me know where to start and give a timeline to follow. You can pick and choose ideas to make your day about you. I found it sparked other ideas too

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing must buy for the DIY bride, 7 Aug 2011
This book is fantastic! It gives you loads of great tips and tricks for the perfect DIY wedding. I literally could not put it down it got me so excited to start trying out different ideas. A brilliant buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to expectations, 11 May 2010
This book promises money saving tips and great advice and that's exactly what you get. It covers all areas of what you would need for your wedding and it's great to have it all in one place rather than having to buy all the monthly/weekly wedding magazines (that cost a fortune!). It goes way and beyond any other wedding book I have looked at and would definitely recommend it to any bride-to-bes.

4.0 out of 5 stars A really useful book, 15 July 2012
This proved to be a really useful book and saved lots of money on the day. We also used the Digital Wedding Guest Book as a brilliant way to get all our guests involved on the day, and collect all their digital photographs, saved on a photographer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 2 Aug 2010
I looked at several books and this was by far the best book. I love all the top tips. Some of the other books I looked at had very obvious tips in which I already knew but this seemed to have lots of original (and very handy) ideas and advice. As well as all the ideas of how to save money it also has a lot of practical advice in as well like flowers in season, music playlists, hair styles and food suggestions. Well worth the buy, especially if it saves me money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding help, 24 July 2013
D. B. Garrett (England) - See all my reviews
Brought this for my Son & his girlfriend. Is being very well used. I did read it first and it was very informative.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointment, dated, daft, 28 Oct 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing, 10 Jan 2013
Although some of the ideas in this book were good mainly they were based on common sense and didn't offer that much insight into how to make a wedding more affordable. An example would be the section wedding make up which basically tells you if you can't afford to pay for someone to do it then do it yourself.... like I said common sense! After paying 4.99 for this let me say very short book and not really gaining anything I am left feeling quite dissatisfied and ripped off! Yet another money maker to cash in on brides!! If your getting married you do not need this book!

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money!, 17 May 2013
I found this book useless, one of its budget tips was to make your own cake! DUH! If I needed to buy a book to figure this out then I'd be in serious trouble. Oh and make your own invitations. Google how to do this and search for cake recipes- I have just saved you 7 pounds.....put that to your wedding budget! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 20 Feb 2013
I totally agree with a lot of these reviews. Most of the tips and advice were just common sense and nothing I hadn't learnt already from reading wedding magazines. I thought a book would have something more to offer, but no... Sold mine on ebay.

The Diy Wedding Manual (How to)
4.19