on 22 November 2011
This is the best book on this subject I have read. It takes the reader through the root causes of lack of confidence and gives a simple formula for turning it around. Full of practical and effective techniques laid out in an easy-to-read format. I can honestly say this book has transformed my life.
on 11 February 2014
ive read so many self help books that I cant even count them. At first I thought this book was just your normal book but I found that, as I did the excercises, I began to bring up bits of my history that was floating around in my mind subconsciously. im very critical of books that ask you to do excercises but I found this book to be a pleasure.
on 6 July 2011
This very good book is the most helpful I have ever read about self-confidence. It is practical and its advice is contained in small, easy to use text boxes. It is realistic and certainly stands out as a book you would like to refer to again and again.

A winner!
on 7 September 2012
Very well written and great to dip into or to do a chunk at a time in manageable chunks. Hopefully it's seeing my confidence grow!
on 13 February 2014
this is wat I call this book tho it didn't take me that long to find myself book thru this book. worth having a copy of your own
on 6 March 2014
I am reading this book at the moment and it is very good. Has helped me through difficult times, in work and personal matters. Recomend this to anyone searching for help and advice,I give the book top marks.
on 22 August 2010
This book is conceived to go with you for one year of growth. I am a New Thought teacher; I found it extremely useful and practical. Thanks Mr. Preston.
on 4 October 2013
Only just started reading it - but good, clear, concise language so I know exactly what I have to do!
on 15 September 2013
This book has helped me a lot. It is easy to read and definitely helps with confidence. Ten mins a day could change you
on 1 July 2015