5.0 out of 5 stars Great sounding Bluetooth Headphones that work with pretty much anything!
Superb sounding bluetooth headphones. Paired and working with PS Vita, iPhone 4, Macbook and iPod. Very easy to use, charge in about 2 hours and last about 8-9 hours on a single charge. Ridiculously light.

My only gripe is they only pair with one device at a time (so you have to repair each time you use another device). Apart from that, a bargain!
Published 3 months ago by Mr. Jason Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit uncomfortable but fabulous performance
This headset has very good sound and bluetooth connectivity and is very easy to use. The only reason it isn't 5* is because I find the plastic headband rather uncomfortable as it rests on my head and because the ear pieces are angled in such a way that they don't stay on my ears unless I have the headband resting firmly on my head. I am now looking for suitable padding...
Published 5 months ago by Me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good comfy, easy to use, could be a little louder ! !, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Philips SHB4000/10 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Black (Electronics)
After Only having the head phones a short while they seem comfortable and easy to use, they connect quickly to my smart phone and stay connected a fair distance away, so all that said I am very happy with my purchase, one small bug bear I have And it is small is that they don't go load enough, I keep going for the volume button just to take it one or two clicks louder but it is already at full volume so thats the only thing I can say I would improve,

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact headphones, 3 Feb 2014
Well I really like these Headphone looking forward to listening to Music late at Night without disturbing the Neighbours in the Summer.

As they cost just over 40 one can not expect them to cancel loud music in a Gym at that Price, I really like the fact they are Hands free .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound., 27 Jan 2014
These are great for this price range . So far no complaints. Sound is brilliant and they are very light weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 Jan 2014
these have excellent sound and volume, i listen to music via windows media player on my laptop with these headphones, and i can not hear what my husband is moaning about so thats a bonus straight away, sound is very good , and comfortable to wear for long periods of time xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool piece, 28 Dec 2013
Had difficulty pairing this device cos i couldnt follow d instructions.
I needed to press the on button till its blinking blue and white before i can scan n pair wit my fone.
Lovely piece!!!
Good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Bluetooth headphones, 20 Nov 2013
Very lightweight but strong enough for the intended use if treated with respect. Very easy to use/connect with great sound and a reasonable range of approx. 30 feet through several walls. You can still hear if somebody wants to talk to you/attract your attention but this is not a major distraction and other people cannot hear your music, etc., so you won't get any complaints! For the price this is very well specified set of over ear headphones and I would recommend them without hesitation

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value! Recommended!, 18 Oct 2013
Vassilis "radres" (Thessaloniki, Greece) - See all my reviews
Parallel to the bluetooth speaker revolution, another category of sound accessories has recently evolved and actually matured as products, that of bluetooth headsets. I was just about to buy one of those smallish bluetooth speakers, when I realised that a headset made more sense, since I can enjoy music, movies, etc with better quality and more discreetly compared to a portable speaker. I was aware of the great selection of mostly expensive BT headsets, but my ideal one would 1) rest on ear and not around it, 2) be light 3) last long and 4) not too expensive. I reluctantly chose this Philips as on paper covered all those criteria. Well, very glad I went with it! It truly is light on your head, lasts decently long (about 6-7 hours on a course of 3-4 days), doubles as a handsfree when connected to my iphone and boy you cannot get something cheaper than this and call it a headset. A small complaint is the plastic body that goes around the head, but being so light, you barely notice it. Great choice, kind of restored my trust to this company.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best buy for my 4yr old street dancer, 28 Feb 2014
Bought these for our 4yr old for Xmas as he loves dancing to my music on my phone when we are all reading or watching tv. They are so easy to attach to the phone he does it himself and off he goes.
The quality is ace and battery life is great as proven by the fact he leaves them on after use and we only charge them evey so often.

The one down side is you can hear the music sitting next to him if he has the sound up a little higher than normal. But in my case its good as I tell him to turn it down before he hurts his ears. Maybe for grown ups not so good though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Headphones, 7 Jan 2014
These were bought for my two eldest grandchildren and the both seem very happy with them, they love the fact that they haven't got wires to get tangled in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Outstanding, 21 Oct 2013
For the price you pay you easily get about 50 worth of value. Very easy to use & set up. I've used mine with a Samsung Galaxy S III, a Google Nexus 7 & a PlayStation Vita. All have taken 30 seconds to have the headphones connected and in use. I don't fully understand the review that says the battery only lasts 2 hours. Mine last about 10 hours before they come near to needing a recharge. They are sturdy enough but you'll want to avoid sitting on them. There is a packaged in Mini-B USB lead (android standard) but no plug socket. It's as if Philips expect you to charge them using a computer. However if you own any smartphone or tablet (ie iPhones, Samsungs, HTCs, Nexus', etc) you'll be fine as these come with USB plug sockets. Despite this small negative, I really can't recommend these headphones enough.

ARRAY(0xa9d12600)