5.0 out of 5 stars Better than part 1
For my tastes I found that I enjoyed this album more than Part 1. I liked the way that musical themes from Part 1 were present in this album and that helps to make the two albums feel like a complete package. Great riffs with excellent vocals. One of their strongest albums to date.
Published 14 months ago by Dan R

3.0 out of 5 stars why is the second never as good as the first
Bought part one and went to see them at o2 Apollo Mcr and both the album and the gig were awesome, bought part two and well i am still waiting for the wow factor it lacked something that was in part one i am some what disappointed with it.
Published 15 months ago by Taz

4.0 out of 5 stars The album, 14 April 2014
And now to Part 2 of the best concept album(s) I've heard in along time. Now on first listen I realised that this album was more of an album, let me explain. The songs flowed seamlessly between one another and though, unlike Part 1 which packed in the smash hits, you need a couple of listens to hear all the in's and out's of the songs. Like the slow almost funky bass of 'Sadist' (my personal fav of the album) or the piano intro of the opening track 'Red City' the jagged pieces of Part 2 fit together so perfectly. And it is because of this that out of the two albums I do prefer this one. I'll take an album over singles any day (not saying the Part 1 is bad). And the epic ending to the story left me in shock and awe of the brilliant imagination of Corey Taylor. I've had these two albums on repeat for the last two weeks and I defy anyone who says they didn't have their socks rocked off.
Essential Tracks:
Sadist
Stalemate
Do Me A Favor

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than part 1, 25 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Album of the year?, 24 May 2013
With the second half of the epic "House of Gold and Bones", Stone Sour have crafted a masterpiece. This half is much more experimental and progressive than the first, ranging from gloomy, piano led dirges (Red City) to hard rock anthems (Black John, HOGAB, Do Me A Favor). All in all, a truly fantastic album which will secure Stone Sour's place among the greatest bands of our generation.

Also, in order to maximise your listening experience, listen to both albums back to back. Incredible.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 27 Mar 2014
Fantastic follow up to House of Gold & Bones Part 1. Yet again Corey and Co have put together an amazing album!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Corey is Cing, 20 Feb 2014
Love this mans voice, these two albums are a great collection of tracks. Can't choose which one I prefer. Also had to buy part 1 and 2 at the same time

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, 17 Jan 2014
Gave five stars because it was a good price
arrived a day early
was in perfect condition
The only music stores were closed down near me and this was a perfect alternative

4.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant album, 29 Dec 2013
It's Corey Taylor and Jim Root following up their massive success to House Of Gold And Bones part one. If you love your music rocking and melodic, this is a must buy for you..

5.0 out of 5 stars Expectations?, 11 Dec 2013
Susan Montgomerie "bird nerd" (Ayrshire Scotland) - See all my reviews
I was expecting a good album from Stone Sour, based on previous purchases. I was wrong - it's brilliant! All the deep riffs, pounding rhythms, close harmony, unexpected twists and intricate storylines you'd expect and more. I love the packaging, too. I had wondered why Part 1 had unexpected folds, slots and tabs, but it didn't make sense until Part 2 came along to complete the puzzle. Brilliant stuff, guys! Blue Smoke is a gentle run-in to the driving pulse of Do Me A Favor which ends with the plaintive The Conflagration. Looking forward to the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Oct 2013
Stone Sour are a fantastic band led by Corey Taylor who is a magnificiant front man. Would highly recommend this plus part 1 if you don't have it already!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 24 Sep 2013
A brilliant album also and complements part 1. 82 is my favourite track, catches you straight away with its brilliance. Black John and Stalemate are brilliant too, and the title track is reminiscent of the track Come Whatever May. Fabulous, Stone Sour, just fabulous.