Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.09

on 26 April 2013
i would say this is excellent as i have been a omd fan for many years. 3 tracks called please remain seated, decimal and atomic ranch make me judder as they are so pants, and very omd dazzle ships album geeky and i'm not like that lol. stay with me with paul singing is the best song of the album
on 15 June 2013
Huge sweeping soundscapes, subsonic bass and great sound quality. Really love it on Vinyl. It's best played as an album not cherry picking MP3's as I think it's a concept album.
on 15 June 2013
I bought this cd for my husband who has always liked OMD. It is just the same as the usual OMD tracks but my husband likes it and I must say it was enjoyable to listen to!!
on 18 September 2013
Loved this start to finish. The other reviews say it all about the atmospherics and catchy pop tunes but there's also a flavour of classic Kraftwerk in this. Fantastic.
on 15 May 2015
Love this album.
on 27 May 2013
if your a fan like me or old,you will love this album,ive listened to omd since the 80,s and this album is as strong as thier other material,thumbs up from me..
on 7 March 2014
Great album retro, but fresh sounding at the same time not an easy act to pull off. If you liked them the first time revisit and you won't be disappointed.
on 12 September 2013
I just love this album and have played it to death on my new head phones. Great tunes with some fancy electronic stuff and good lyrics.
Buy it now!!!