Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 4 June 2013
This mobile phone cover really is great quality at an affordable price. It is a great fit, the colour compliments my new phone completely and comes with a mini stylus and screen cover to boot... what more could you want! Would recommend...
on 10 January 2014
The case fits like a glove, very pleased. Only negative is when I bought one a couple of months ago , it was cheaper than now and it was supposed to be reduced price now.
on 9 June 2014
It looks good. It does the job but it cannot stand up to a lot of use/abuse. Mine lasted about 5 months before the case completely broke down but at £1.99 I can live with that so I will be buying a replacement.

One thing the mini stylus. Nice idea but do not store it in to the earphone socket. The plastic plug will damage the socket making the phone think you have earphones plugged in and switching off the speaker.
on 9 October 2013
This phone case is brilliant value for money particularly as it comes with a stylus and screen protector. I don't know if the quality is as good as some more expensive cases but the colour is perfect for my 12 year old son's new phone and he is pleases with it. There is one slight problem however and it is the fastening strap can get in the way when you are taking a call.
on 22 June 2013
Yes there isn't a hole for the charger, yes the plastic isn't very strong and bits break off, but for its price this is a really good case for the htc. Fits perfectly, protects it from scratches when it is in your pocket, looks colourful. Can't complain. Would have been 5* if the stylus was on a slightly longer piece of string. Recommend if you have the htc phone
on 4 December 2013
The case itself is very sturdy and practical and does a good job of protecting my phone, and the stylus is easy to use, but I was a little disappointed that a bit broke off the day after I got it. It's not an important bit, and the case still does the job, but like I said, a little disappointing a day after delivery.
on 22 May 2014
The flip case makes the phone a little bit difficult to use when open, perhaps I'm not used to it yet. Protects the phone well and not too bulky in a pocket. Mini stylus clips into headphone socket but still dangles around the phone and I haven't used it much so it will probably get lost soon.
on 10 March 2014
When I bought this case it was done to replace my old one and protect my brand new phone. I expected the case within a few days but was surprised to also receive a screen cover and scribe, Thank you.

I would I recommend this to anyone who asks in the future.
on 2 April 2014
I ordered this about 3 days ago, and it's arrived already. It fits my phone perfectly and looks very well made, you get a few things with this and for the money you can't go wrong.
If you are looking for a case for your phone I highly recommend this.
on 20 February 2014
This is clearly very cheap and parts of mine (unimportant parts) broke almost straight away but the screen protector is good and as it's impossible to find a more expensive phone case anywhere this is as good as anything else.