on 14 August 2013
I suspect that this kindle book is an attempt to dupe people into expending money where there is nothing to be had. My experience with monsterpuppets.com was highly stressful as I purchased four large puppets for a school and paid through Paypal. Pierre Gillette informed me that they were 'coming along nicely' just days before the Paypal cut off its dispute time. I was tricked and the puppets were never sent. Pierre Gillette kept providing me with reasons why the puppets were behind such as sickness, no foam, minor design flaws etc. etc. etc. I was fortunate enough to have received a warning that he had done the same thing to another customer through a review similar to this on another site and I was able to get my bank to recover the funds. I hope that this helps others not to be fooled in the way I was.
on 8 April 2014
It is a really easy book to follow to make a puppet. I would have liked to have had instructions for a person as well, unless that is book 2. Very well explained.