5.0 out of 5 stars Snow White Costume
Published 7 months ago by Jasmine Gaiety

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER ARRIVED!!
Published 8 months ago by C J. Ferguson

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow White Costume, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Adult womens snow white outfit mini dress hen night halloween fancy dress costume clothing size 8 10 12 (Apparel)
I think that this is an excellent product for the price, and i was worried about what would arrive due to the other review that has been left on the product but when it arrived within the two days of ordering the product it was perfect. There were no rips or loose stitching and the fit was fine for me. Although I would not order this product if you are a size 12 because it wouldnt fit as it is a small costume, being a size 8 it fits fine and isnt too short. Also if you are tall maybe consider a long skirt as i am 5"2 this products fine for me but a taller women may feel too expossed within the costume. Over all an excellent product i am very pleased with the product and would definately order from this seller again.

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER ARRIVED!!, 12 Nov 2013
C J. Ferguson "queen b" (Belfast Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This item never arrived even though I was given a reference number I couldn't track it due to it being sent via 'signed for' instead of 'track and trace'. It left me with out an outfit for halloween and was quite disappointed even though I gave enough time for delivery. I was given a refund when ever I asked for it (i waited to the day of our night out for the parcel to arrive) won't be using again.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, shabby and unwearable, 31 Oct 2013
i ordered this outfit for my hen night it went straight in the bin as soon as i tried it on. the stitching was all undone there was a hole in it. disgusting