Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 June 2013
Amtospheric and downright strange in places - this is an amazing example of faux acedemia written by the best actor to don the silver suit in the classic series, David Banks.
His voice is enviable and his writing is a joy. I had these Cyber-archives over 20 years ago on tape and had long lamented their absence after the tapes wore down.
I am so pleased they have been digitally remastered and finally put on CD!
I would also recommend getting the Cyberman book this is taken from if you can, perhaps that is due for re-printing and updating.....
on 27 June 2013
Brought these for my sons 11th birthday ( hudge Dr Who fan). Have been listening to them together as a family and we love them, well read and deffinatly a must for someone who wants more detail into the story of how these aliens came about. Good packaging, liked the Cyberman leaflet in side showing how they have developed through time.
on 20 June 2013
This was a treat I had originally purchased these on old cassette tape when they first came out, now a little worn so I was glad to be able to get a new CD version.
It is everything I recalled an interesting and thoughtful journey into the origins and ongoing story of the first TV Cyborgs.
on 19 February 2014
Just got mine signed by David Bank himself!
Lovely alternate look at the Classic Cybermen.
Well worth it and now with better production values than the old tapes.
on 19 November 2015