on 18 July 2013
Saw this advertised in a health magazine and thought I would give it a try. It's the best bit of kit I ever bought and is so versatile! I'm delighted with it.
on 11 September 2013
Exactly what I wanted, it feels robust, durable and certainly provides a good workout for pelvic and abdominal areas. Good service from the supplier, arrived well packaged and quickly. Not necessary to pay more on similar products.
on 24 August 2013
This resistance ring is well made, and extremely versatile for working more or less the entire body. The only thing missing is that it would have been good to receive instructions and suggested exercises to do with the ring. Nothing written on the box either. For in fact it was fine as I knew how to use the ring, but I'm sure many don't. But there are many video's on the internet on its usage.
on 28 May 2015
Am not very happy with this, used it for 3 days between 5 & 10min each, although i have very weak muscles this is getting out of shape meaning it's getting too oval already & less resistance, was great the first time than getting worst after each use, was using it now for the 4th time than stopped to write this cuz am really disappointed now am getting worried it might break between my thighs & flip to my face so figured out i'll hold a book, looking intellectual & all but only out of fear for my face lol
on 14 August 2013
Delivered promptly and as described. Was just what I needed and far more reasonably priced than on high st. Sturdy unit and offers a good level of resistance
on 28 September 2013
It alright, not a lot of resistance in fact quite easy to use, but it serves it purpose for now.
on 8 June 2015
Unfortunately had to return - one of the attachment points clicked in and out on compression making it all very unstable and jerky. The resistance is low as noted by other reviewers. I obviously was not expecting a studio standard product for £10 but this sadly did not meet standards in my view. Notwithstanding what I believe to be a fault, having now seen this it is worth spending a little more for something sturdier and more stable.
on 1 February 2014
I am finding this magic circle excellent. It has good resistance, and I getting some really good workouts with it.
on 17 January 2015
Arrived and then sent back, two main issues, it clicked horribly (faulty) when used and felt like it would break, poorly mad, also practically no resistance and squashed at slightest touch, giving practically no resistance so rendering it useless , I guess you get what you pay for. Very disappointed.
on 18 March 2016
Arrived quickly and is very useful if you have had some lessons. Does not come with any instructions for exercises but it is easy to find some on the internet if you do not have a teacher.

See one answered question