5.0 out of 5 stars No ifs, no buts, if you use twitter, buy this book.
To start at the end, Twitter works.

Proof? I raised £1,905 for charity last year - on Twitter, and I'm hardly the most popular person you ever encountered.

Set your objectives, formulate a plan, read Nicky's book. Fine tune your plan, put plan to work, dip into Nicky's book.

This book is a handy guide for all Twitter users, from absolute...
Published 19 months ago by Ade

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
A good introduction to Twitter and I did read the whole book in two days so it must have been well written.

Makes a good set of arguments for using Twitter for your business but in my view it didn't really back it up with concrete examples
Published 17 months ago by Mr. E. A. Mandell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: How To Twitter For Business Success (Kindle Edition)
This book took me from ignorance about what twitter could do for my business, resistance to getting involved and zero understanding of what I had to do, to my first tweet and beyond.

It is quick and easy to read, written in straightforward non geek speak and provides very practical and easy to follow steps for a small business owner who needs to make use of twitter as a business tool.

I have since been in touch with the author on twitter who continues to be helpful and supportive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Reading!, 26 July 2013
How to Twitter for Business Success is a must read for anyone using this social media platform to develop their business. It goes into great detail but is broken into easily digestible chunks and is written in plain English. It shows you how to do everything essential to get the best from Twitter and how to avoid the pitfalls that so many people fall into through ignorance or bad advice. Nicky has clearly done a great deal of research and probably tested by trial and error to find the best solutions for various aspects of Twitter. Although billed as for business, it could equally be used as a guide for anyone wanting to develop their Twitter profile for career or social reasons.

I am now looking forward to Nicky's next guide to one of the other social media platforms. I'm sure that it will be equally good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and easy to follow, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: How To Twitter For Business Success (Kindle Edition)
I love a book which gives practical advise, something you can actually go away and take action on. This book has it in spades. Even though I have been in the computer industry for over fifteen years I sill found plenty of new information and ideas.

The style is easy to read and makes the subject accessible to anyone with just basic computer skills.

Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A remedy for Twitter-phobia!, 31 May 2013
I was clueless about Twitter until I read Nicky's book. I would actually say that I had a fear of using Twitter until now but I am about to sign up for a Twitter account and will be using Nicky's book to guide me along the way! Her writing style is easy to read and the book is broken up into bite size chapters that mean you can work your way through the minefield bit by bit. A great book and looking forward to learning more about how to use facebook more effectively when the new book comes out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and succinct, 14 April 2013
This review is from: How To Twitter For Business Success (Kindle Edition)
I got the kindle version, read it in one sitting, and immediately improved my Twitter presence. Great advice about twitter etiquette, jargon and getting noticed without being irritating! Several favourites and RTs among my next few tweets!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book - really helpful, 26 Mar 2013
This review is from: How To Twitter For Business Success (Kindle Edition)
This book is clear and helpful - very user friendly and has given me loads of practical ideas to apply to my tweeting.
Totally recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars No point in breaking down how good this book is in sections, 26 Oct 2014
Mr. Simon P. Casson (Horsham, Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
Nicky has nailed how to use Twitter perfectly to the mast. No point in breaking down how good this book is in sections. In short, buy it if you want to get a fast grip. Each element is explained so you can get to learn fast - and easy. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even if you think you know twitter buy this book....Can't praise it highly enouigh, 18 July 2014
This review is from: How To Twitter For Business Success (Kindle Edition)
I Know Nicky. I met her this weekend for the first time and bought her book subsequently. I can't praise her or the book highly enough. Even if you think you are a twitter expert...Buy the book You won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little gem of a book!, 8 April 2013
I know Nicky and was anxious to buy her book when she told me it was out on Amazon and I wasn't disappointed.

It is easy to read and absorb and helped me enormously. Nice style and simple to follow especially as I am a newbie.

Finally the price is great at just over £5 and I can't wait for her upcoming Facebook for Business.

Well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thorough and informative, 2 April 2013
This review is from: How To Twitter For Business Success (Kindle Edition)
A fabulously easy read, packed to the gunnels with useful information for twitter newbies and old hands alike.

If you want to use Twitter for business, this is a really useful resource.

How To Twitter For Business Success